• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    The twins, that i dont think you met, jimmy and kris did. Built a 67 step side back in high school. Took a year and they worked on it almost every night.

Yes very time consuming. We spent four years(nights and weekends) on the 71 Chevelle and the 69 Camaro was brought home in August of 2007 if that tells you anything. :):
    There was over a year that went by that we didn't even touch it at all though.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh and I finally got some pain/anti-inflammatory meds, so now I don't have to walk like a cripple. :rockwoot:

that is wonderful news!!! Finally got my meds to catch up from the shoot and wind and cold Saturday. Plus that 3 hr car drive there and back. I can walk again!

Well.... it depends. I'm definitely not a Chrysler guy :noway:

I lean more towards Ford... but if it was my daily driver it could be a lot of things. I'm a big Mustang guy and would love to have a 67 - 70 or maybe a kit car of the '65 AC Cobra.

I was buying all the parts... then I went shooting with a buddy for the first time. Sold all my parts, bought guns. :hooked:
    Not a car person, I love the mid 60's Mustang though. Have always wanted one, just never could justify it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh sure, like all of us can justify every firearm we own along with all the accessories and ammo too right? :D

well, I can

I have exactly 3 firearms I call my own. A handgun, an AR and a Shotgun. :dunno:

Enough ammo that I can save us from the zombie invasion or have one hell of a shoot.

I justify everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom