• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Alright guys, my hit and run post turned into hit and run "posts". Now, it's time for me to get some sleep. I have no court today and the wife is off and home to watch the kid!!!

It looks like I can actually get a good 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep if I start NOW!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yeah, I know how that goes.... I HATE it when I work mids and then have to be back for the 4-12 shift.... :xmad:

meh, and then tomorrow we have our truck to put up (it's coming in tonight for ME to unload :rolleyes: seriously 1500-2500# pallets with a hand jack) AND a regional corporate visit :noway::noway:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Alright guys, my hit and run post turned into hit and run "posts". Now, it's time for me to get some sleep. I have no court today and the wife is off and home to watch the kid!!!

It looks like I can actually get a good 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep if I start NOW!

night Kick

Wow, good luck with that, it sounds like you are going to need it!

thanks..it's not the first time he's come or I've had to unload the truck. Just the first time they happen together like this :rolleyes:..whatever pallets we have out on the floor, have to go back into receiving before he gets to the store. Hope it's not a big truck at least.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Not bad, how bout you Matt? All ready for the Chop-In? I hope to have everything ready at home this weekend!:) I have alot of work to do still!

I'm good, just been really busy! Yeah I'm really looking forward to it! I'm gonna practice with the hawks in the next couple days. We'll see if my tylerized hawk will do any handle splitting that weekend. :D

Plus I'm kinda curious how my BK2 holds up to some beating. But most of all wanting to decide what high end knife I want first. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom