• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    becauseU-Conn is good, and U-Conn has experience winning championships. Bandwagon fans dont win games. Experienced players do

1. The Butler players have more experience in big games than UConn players do.

2. Someone isn't a "bandwagon" fan just for rooting for a team that's from your home state.

I rooted for Indiana teams over teams I don't care about the entire tourney.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009

2. Someone isn't a "bandwagon" fan just for rooting for a team that's from your home state.

Experienced players was a bad choice of word, but you dont think an experienced program or the history of U-Conn doesnt play on the mindeset of these players. not to mention U-Conn clearly gets better players thanButler cause of thier history.

And im not calling anyone out specifically. I keep seeing go butler statuses on facebook that said go kentucky on saturday, or go louisville at the start.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    BTW i hate basketball. All the NCAA tourney does is breed future thugs to shoot up NCAA all star games and rape strippers

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Rooting for a team from your home state is great, but I'll bet I have 25 friends that changed their FB profile pics to Butler stuff and half of them have no idea where the Butler campus is, and they are all from Indy:rolleyes:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Experienced players was a bad choice of word, but you dont think an experienced program or the history of U-Conn doesnt play on the mindeset of these players. not to mention U-Conn clearly gets better players thanButler cause of thier history.

And im not calling anyone out specifically. I keep seeing go butler statuses on facebook that said go kentucky on saturday, or go louisville at the start.

Haha, there's absolutely no question that UConn gets better players.

BTW, the ONLY time I can root for UK is when they are playing Duke.:):

They are my second most hated college basketball team.

Rooting for a team from your home state is great, but I'll bet I have 25 friends that changed their FB profile pics to Butler stuff and half of them have no idea where the Butler campus is, and they are all from Indy:rolleyes:

Uh yeah, that's gayer than AIDS.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Haha, there's absolutely no question that UConn gets better players.

BTW, the ONLY time I can root for UK is when they are playing Duke.:):

They are my second most hated college basketball team.

Uh yeah, that's gayer than AIDS.
    I rooted for Kentucky cause I wanted to see them get stripped of tha championship :D

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Hey PW's.

Interesting night at work tonight. A coworker had a seizure and collapsed. He was bleeding from the mouth. EMTs got there in about 2 minutes and they sat out in the ambulance with him for about 10 minutes before taking him to the hospital. He was conscious and sitting up in the ambulance when they left.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Hey PW's.

Interesting night at work tonight. A coworker had a seizure and collapsed. He was bleeding from the mouth. EMTs got there in about 2 minutes and they sat out in the ambulance with him for about 10 minutes before taking him to the hospital. He was conscious and sitting up in the ambulance when they left.
    IV access and assesment is why they sat there so long

Leah Marie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    K-Town
    Hey PW's.

That's weird.. hopefully he is okay.
    I had a seizure back around in 06 or 07, I don't remember.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Seizures are scary to watch. The best thing to do is try to protect them from further harm without holding them down (ie, letting them bounce their head off your arm instead of the concrete). Right?

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Seizures are scary to watch. The best thing to do is try to protect them from further harm without holding them down (ie, letting them bounce their head off your arm instead of the concrete). Right?
    yeah, without further endangering them, usually just move anything they could hurt themselves on out of the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom