• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Thankfully no. I had one dig into my wrist yesterday while we were fishing (only one I found), it just reminded me cause it itches.

Didnt find any ticks on the cody (dog) when he got a bath today, but I did give him a fontline treatment when we got to the campsite.

One time after getting home from a 3 day camping trip, I had an unwanted guest attached to the tip(we're talking 2-3 mm away from the urethra:faint:)!

Luckily, it must have just recently found its destination, because while I was expecting the worst, I grabbed it with the pliers on my multi-tool and I didn't even have to pull to get it to come off.

That was a SCARY 30 or so seconds of panic while I was scrambling to find something to get it off.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    That is ****ing PIMP!

I actually have an unfinished set of boards sitting in my basement...I sure wish I had that kind of skill, because I'd just copy that exact set.
    I was gonna do a basic set just red and blue with the "A" but I think im gonna steal that idea. might take me a while with the templates but I may just brush paint instead of spray. I wont do the player names either

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I was gonna do a basic set just red and blue with the "A" but I think im gonna steal that idea. might take me a while with the templates but I may just brush paint instead of spray. I wont do the player names either

Where does one go about getting the correct sized templates for something like that? I certainly don't have the skill to do it free-hand.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Where does one go about getting the correct sized templates for something like that? I certainly don't have the skill to do it free-hand.
    All I can figure is get a one off the internet and have it blown up at kinkos or something.

Im sure graphics factory could make something if you wanted to really to spend some money

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Glad to hear that! I hope you won't have any more problems.

Just a brace or cast on my wrist for awhile, I can deal with that but this not being able to move my elbow sucks:xmad:

Depending on how the wrist looks in 3 months or so I might need surgery, no big deal if it has a good chance of helping me regain some dexterity, only be my 16th ortho surgery.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Just a brace or cast on my wrist for awhile, I can deal with that but this not being able to move my elbow sucks:xmad:

Depending on how the wrist looks in 3 months or so I might need surgery, no big deal if it has a good chance of helping me regain some dexterity, only be my 16th ortho surgery.

Yeah I know a bit how you feel there after having my shoulder surgery years ago. I hope it doesn't come to another surgery for you, but if it'll help you get some of the dexterity back, then that's great.

Dang, 16 surgeries!! :wow:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    oh btw, apparently when im working on the ambulance, people give me public servant discounts. I got 30% off at chic-fil-a......im pretty excited about this, even though I dont really feel the need to get a discount

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom