• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    LOL I've gotten so many reps (some from mods) from people telling me thanks for MY "translation" but I didn't feel the need to post it, I wonder why Josh feels the need to post how many friends and "reps" he's gotten? hmmm....

Maybe to try and justify the sense of worth he has in himself.

probably...I see no reason to do that, to post about his rep or how many people he likes or dislikes....does that really matter??

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Drama and attention. Unbelievable.:laugh:

He posted that list for the same reason he posted the thread! to get all the adda boy he could get and to see how many people would come and tell him the site just won't be the same if he leaves!!

I just find it funny, he did to me when I first joined the site what he has accused everyone else of doing to him! He jumped in a thread that I had posted in about Hollywood shooting on film where I said that it is basic physics that if your hit by a bullet you do not go flying back wards like the movies show, He said that "you do" and proceeded to belittle the LEO that didn't know anything!! and had some of his Buddy's join in on it, the next day Dburkhead who is a card carrying scientist not only proved him wrong but showed him the math as to why! he told him he was a geek and went on his Marry way! never stood up like a man said sorry I was wrong! so I am more than happy to be on his ignore list!! :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    He posted that list for the same reason he posted the thread! to get all the adda boy he could get and to see how many people would come and tell him the site just won't be the same if he leaves!!

I just find it funny, he did to me when I first joined the site what he has accused everyone else of doing to him! He jumped in a thread that I had posted in about Hollywood shooting on film where I said that it is basic physics that if your hit by a bullet you do not go flying back wards like the movies show, He said that "you do" and proceeded to belittle the LEO that didn't know anything!! and had some of his Buddy's join in on it, the next day Dburkhead who is a card carrying scientist not only proved him wrong but showed him the math as to why! he told him he was a geek and went on his Marry way! never stood up like a man said sorry I was wrong! so I am more than happy to be on his ignore list!! :D

exactly HandK, exactly...big boys (and girls) don't need to create drama to get attention. The site would be the same if almost any of us left..some more so then others. not as interesting sure, but it would still go on.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Cupcake is back... ;)

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/139278-why_all_the_lcps_for_sale.html#post1737329

Could be interesting...

Welcome back Buttercup! All that drama and soap box preaching and you're gone less than a week. How do you show your face after that. Oh wait you're just a handle so no one knows who you are. That's why. Same reason you can threatened me and called me a liar and make up facts because you can't be identified. Hopefully, in your week away which mattered to absolutely no one, you learned how to behave on a public internet forum.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom