Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    you should beat him:dunno::popcorn:

I told my Dad once that I was Bored, I never did again after that day! there are alot of chores that need done on a farm! :D

I told him I did NOT want to hear "I'm bored" or I was gonna bring this up. We don't go do stuff like this very often due to finances and my work schedule so I figured it'd be a really nice treat for both of us. I wish I had a yard for stuff liket his..bored? Here's the mower..or go pick up dog turds. Have fun and remember Mom loves ya :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I told him I did NOT want to hear "I'm bored" or I was gonna bring this up. We don't go do stuff like this very often due to finances and my work schedule so I figured it'd be a really nice treat for both of us. I wish I had a yard for stuff liket his..bored? Here's the mower..or go pick up dog turds. Have fun and remember Mom loves ya :D

Yep! My Dad was a great dad, he taught me that the world doesn't owe me a living! and that there are things that just need to be done in life and that it is not punishment to have to do them! they just need done! after we did the chores that day he taught me how to drive his truck, I was 12 it was a great time with him that day, we also went chipmunk hunting like I said my Dad taught me some great life lessons! :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yep! My Dad was great dad, he taught me that the world doesn't owe me a living! and that there are things that just need to be done in life and that it is not punishment to have to do them! they just need done! after we did the chores that day he taught me how to drive his truck, I was 12 it was a great time with him that day, we also went chipmunk hunting like I said my Dad taught me some great life lessons! :D

Sounds nice. At this point all my ex seems to be teaching my boy is to sleep :rolleyes:...I think I'm gonna go drag his little butt out :D the boy, not the ex

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Sounds nice. At this point all my ex seems to be teaching my boy is to sleep :rolleyes:...I think I'm gonna go drag his little butt out :D the boy, not the ex

If he is old enough for a BB gun get him out in the woods and hunt some birds and chipmunks, teach a kid to hunt and you won't have to hunt him when he is older, he will be out in the woods having a great time, not out tagging buildings with a spray can of paint!! :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    If he is old enough for a BB gun get him out in the woods and hunt some birds and chipmunks, teach a kid to hunt and you won't have to hunt him when he is older, he will be out in the woods having a great time, not out tagging buildings with a spray can of paint!! :D

He's 9. I tried to get him interested in the 4H shooting program, not interested. And woods might be hard to find around here. sigh. He'd rather shoot guns on XBox then in any kind of real life situation. I'm trying though

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Yep! My Dad was a great dad, he taught me that the world doesn't owe me a living! and that there are things that just need to be done in life and that it is not punishment to have to do them! they just need done! after we did the chores that day he taught me how to drive his truck, I was 12 it was a great time with him that day, we also went chipmunk hunting like I said my Dad taught me some great life lessons! :D

I took my 12 year old and let him drive around the church lot next to my house. h
    His mom was freaking. I'm sure a day he will never forget.

Reminds me of the Allen Jackson song..... "When daddy let me drive":)

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I think I'm going to head into the office when Pami gets back. Drop of a few pairs of pants, a few shirts, and a computer so the next few days I can bike in, without hauling all that stuff on the bicycle.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    hello fello PW's
    th_punk.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom