• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Thanks for make'n the bacon, Rayne. We really do appreciate it. ;)

You are very welcome! I love having livestock even if it does confine your flexibility.

I'll bet you are. When do you have new piggies coming in to mess up your nice clean building??

Was hoping to get more done today, only got one room finished. Seems like the pooh had turned into cement. Was hoping to have the building ready by Wednesday, but it will be Friday now, cause we've got to go back to Indy to the hand center Thursday. No work that day!!! :woot:

Hey Pdubs I am so proud of Mrs. Westside Right now. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-American-Way-TV/362268929064

Yeah for Becky!!!! That's great, let us know when we can watch it and where. :thumbsup:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    You are very welcome! I love having livestock even if it does confine your flexibility.

Was hoping to get more done today, only got one room finished. Seems like the pooh had turned into cement. Was hoping to have the building ready by Wednesday, but it will be Friday now, cause we've got to go back to Indy to the hand center Thursday. No work that day!!! :woot:

Yeah for Becky!!!! That's great, let us know when we can watch it and where. :thumbsup:
    I know they will post the spotlight on youtube. unless you have dish network or direct tv you don't get the pursuit channel which is what channel the show airs on. we don't get it being on bright house cable. :(

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    here is basically what they are going to do with Mrs. Westside!!!

[ame]http://youtu.be/oB5P-NtL6gA[/ame]

she gets either the knife and boots, or a set of kitchen knives which is what they did for the last lady the spotlighted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom