Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It was her money that she earned by babysitting, so I wasn't going to tell her no. It just blows me away that I spent like $9 to see bands in the late 70 & early 80's. Spent $15 to see Journey in 1982 and thought that was highway robbery.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It was her money that she earned by babysitting, so I wasn't going to tell her no. It just blows me away that I spent like $9 to see bands in the late 70 & early 80's. Spent $15 to see Journey in 1982 and thought that was highway robbery.

Yeah I know!! I guess we have never been teenage girls ether! and I'm guessing that is the big factor!! :D

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    You know what I spend my $ on. I feel like i'm a sick person spending money on accessories alone. Does the initial guilt last?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    They'd have to catch me first. :D Hubby took the nephews for a ride yesterday when we got her out of storage. They told their Mom he never went over sixty, but it amazed them how fast they got to sixty and he never took it out of 2nd gear.

'74 Z-28 Camaro. It's the car we dated in and brought our children home from the hospital in. It's got a lot of history, in fact it's what made me notice my hubby in the first place. He says he can't ever sell the car because I'd leave him. :laugh:
    We ordered our '77 Trans Am just the way we wanted it.
    Our son owns it now and is keeping it in storage until he can get the body rebuilt. (The GM rust monster got the rear quarter panels. :noway:)
    It only has about 35,000 miles on the 6.6 HO engine. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom