• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the desk clerk is so nice here. I just went down to get hubby some deodorant, she gave me some for him and then asked if I wanted one for me for my purse... perfect size and I'll always have some with me!!
    And I can't say enough about soft water.. I love bathing in soft water. I am going to push the hubby to get a water softener for the house.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    And I can't say enough about soft water.. I love bathing in soft water. I am going to push the hubby to get a water softener for the house.
    I can't stand soft water. I always feel like I'm not getting the soap off, and I never feel like I can dry off all the way. :noway:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    There are 20 teen girls singing in the lobby, either they're trying to **** me off or they are expecting chuck to show up again. Ugh. Either way I want to hurt someone.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    I got to shoot my 1895 yesterday, and it was AWESOME. Ran 100%, no issues at all. And I blew up some bowling pins with it! You could say yesterday was indeed a good day :)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    There are 20 teen girls singing in the lobby, either they're trying to **** me off or they are expecting chuck to show up again. Ugh. Either way I want to hurt someone.

Our lobby isn't designed for big groups to gather like this. A Holiday Inn Express lobby is like 5x the size of a Candlewood lobby.

Ughh..... why do people book at extended stay properties if they don't actually like anything about them? Where's the pool? What time is breakfast?

WHY ARE YOU STAYING HERE?? :xmad:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Our lobby isn't designed for big groups to gather like this. A Holiday Inn Express lobby is like 5x the size of a Candlewood lobby.

Ughh..... why do people book at extended stay properties if they don't actually like anything about them? Where's the pool? What time is breakfast?

WHY ARE YOU STAYING HERE?? :xmad:

breakfast is from 6-10 I believe, check out at 11. The pool was open but we didn't use it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom