Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Morning Greg, S&S, DO3 and Twitty.

Working this morning Greg? Did they ever get the AC fixed or are you still roasting?
    Yeah, I'm at work. The AC was out at Sara's apartment. They got it fixed. Turns out it's just another thing to add to the list against that management company. We slept through the first night hot as heck. The next morning we called the office and they said they would be out there. By 5 we had not seen them so we called back. The request for service never actually got put in, and by then they told us they couldn't make it until the next day. :xmad: Next day comes and the guy is there at about 10am. He is there 2 minutes. All that was wrong was the Disconnect had not been switched yet. They apparently switched it off for the winter and never flipped it back on. Now, tell me why, after they screwed up, they could not have sent someone over for 2 minutes to do that on the first day.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, I'm at work. The AC was out at Sara's apartment. They got it fixed. Turns out it's just another thing to add to the list against that management company. We slept through the first night hot as heck. The next morning we called the office and they said they would be out there. By 5 we had not seen them so we called back. The request for service never actually got put in, and by then they told us they couldn't make it until the next day. :xmad: Next day comes and the guy is there at about 10am. He is there 2 minutes. All that was wrong was the Disconnect had not been switched yet. They apparently switched it off for the winter and never flipped it back on. Now, tell me why, after they screwed up, they could not have sent someone over for 2 minutes to do that on the first day.

What morons!!!!! I would be P/O'ed too. Two days of discomfort because of some morons incompetence.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    What morons!!!!! I would be P/O'ed too. Two days of discomfort because of some morons incompetence.
    This is just one of a long list of problems with this place, and of course it was one of the hotter days so far too. There are also ants all over the apartment.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I think I'd rather be at ANY hotel other than mine this morning. :xmad:

Stupid volley ball parents and a congested head are a failing combination. I want to crawl under this desk and go to sleep.
    Don't let him lie. I walked by a few minutes ago and he was pulling a total Costanza.
    George+Costanza.jpg

These volleyball parents do suck though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom