• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I don't know, I just want it to stop. Now my basement is flooding.

I just went and got gas I had no less than 10' of canopy over the top of me on all sides and I might as well have been standing there with nothing. It was coming in almost completely horizontal.

Are you in Newburgh?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wow! That Sucks!!! Good luck with your basement.... I would rather have snow than rain any day...

I normally wouldn't, but right now I'd kill for snow.

I just started fixing up my basement(plus my "man cave" is down here) and I'm doing everything I can to keep the water at bay...I'm so glad I haven't laid carpet yet.

Luckily it's just concrete and rugs, so I've just moved the rugs away from where it's leaking(in TWO freaking places). I have a wet/dry vac and I'm just periodically going from one spot to the other and sucking up the water.

The rain isn't really supposed to let up too much tonight, so this could be a really long night for me.

My basement hasn't leaked in a long time...It really has to be raining this hard for it to leak, but I have to get that fixed if I ever want to completely furnish it down here.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Cereal killer.
    rambo.gif

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    eh, not if you already "do" facebook. Like/join the INGunOwners.com page. go to the disscussion, look at who's on there, send a friend request. I guess the appeal of doing it that way is you're not putting your real name out here on INGO :dunno:

I have no problem with facebook, as long as they don't expect me to mess with it....ever. :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom