• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Out of all the cars they usually have at an autoshow...

and you pick a Civic? :facepalm:

I'm looking for practicality here. It'll be my first car. If I could afford the car and the insurance, I'd get a 350z, 370z or this-

34145278_SD_440x330.jpg

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Gotta go get ready for work. It seems kinda wrong that I have to where a button down shirt with a tie to a job that pays minimum wage.:dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Maybe we (the raiders) will have another decent season next year. If there is a season. And honestly, I hope their isn't.

NFL has said that there will be a season next year, might not have many current players in the league but INDY will have a SuperBowl, might be real easy to get ticket to it too

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Magic man don't buy a new car, buy used and pay cash if you can, driving a beater is not that bad, better than paying payments on something that goes down in value everyday

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Magic man don't buy a new car, buy used and pay cash if you can, driving a beater is not that bad, better than paying payments on something that goes down in value everyday

Definitely, I already have money saved up and this new job will help, but I want to get a good car that will last a long time. I'd be looking at a 2006 as that's the first year of that body style. Just for perspective, right now I'm driving my dad's old 91 accord with 214k on the clock.:rockwoot:

Ok, see ya guys. Off to work.:wavey:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    What is that? It reminds me of the Chevy Monza My parents had.

Like this, only white.
    n-246.jpg

Now that I see a pic of it, they look nothing alike... I don't know how my memory was so messed up.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Definitely, I already have money saved up and this new job will help, but I want to get a good car that will last a long time. I'd be looking at a 2006 as that's the first year of that body style. Just for perspective, right now I'm driving my dad's old 91 accord with 214k on the clock.:rockwoot:

Ok, see ya guys. Off to work.:wavey:
    I have a 91 accord with 334K+ on it......still runs too! drive it everyday to and from work.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    What is that? It reminds me of the Chevy Monza My parents had.

'74 Chevy Vega wagon. Used more oil than gas. If you took all the rust off of it, you could see through it. If you were behind me, you couldn't see me at all due to the handy smoke screen it created everywhere it went. It ended up burning nearly to the ground from an engine fire. Fun times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom