• Status
    Not open for further replies.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    exactly...and I get blamed (by the customer) for telling them no...or I get thanked if I ok something...

Ya, I couldn't do it and always try and remember that when I have any dealings at a store. Some people want to go off on the person at the store because they are mad at the world and have to take it out on someone but you do get good people at times as well.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Ya, I couldn't do it and always try and remember that when I have any dealings at a store. Some people want to go off on the person at the store because they are mad at the world and have to take it out on someone but you do get good people at times as well.

yep...I think it's especially bad for me cause the only sales I refuse are animals.....oy vey

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    My experience was being a bag boy at Kroger when I was in high school. I broke more than one jerks eggs with a gallon of milk because they were a tool to somebody.

I worked at a lumber yard back home before I met my ex. This guy parked a LONG trailer and truck right in front of where we had all our bagged dirt/mulch/rock....basically making our entire job harder for about an hour while he shopped inside the store. Ignored repeated pages to come move his truck. Finally came out, had purchased 75 bags of one kind of mulch. These were stacked 40 to a pallet. We offered to give him the extra 5 bags if he'd let us load them on pallets. He refused. Said he didn't have any way to deal with pallets when he got home. So we tore a hole in EVERY bag we threw on his trailer....wrong? yes...but it felt really good :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom