I like it!!
    handk.gif

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    And, I just watched that horrible video of the LEO in Georgia getting killed in a gunfight during a traffic stop. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I see you did a couple of them. I think you are lucky to not be a shooter at this point.

Did 2. Wanted to show that even though, I didn't mean anything buy the term "gunowners" people would still get ticked just because they felt lumped in with them. Kinda like cops get ticked when people post stories about bad cops which is cool but, then the threads take a turn for the worst. Don't think people take the time to realize that they are calling all of the pro 2A cops on this forum the same thing.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    So, I guess Scutter was right about stirring the pot, just planned on doing it for a little bit then trying to calm it down, kinda like a "it's gotta get worse before it gets better".

But, looks like I prolly just made it worse...

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Man, Kick's thread got closed quick.

Nothing against Kick but to call those scum "Gunowners" is like spitting in the face of the millions of law abiding Gunowners IMO, criminals are criminals not Gunowners.

Thank you Scutter for closing them before they got ugly

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Nothing against Kick but to call those scum "Gunowners" is like spitting in the face of the millions of law abiding Gunowners IMO, criminals are criminals not Gunowners.

Thank you Scutter for closing them before they got ugly

That was my point! When people post threads about criminals, they still include "cop". (which I get and it's part of a "being held to a higher standard") but, then when insults start flying (toward the criminals that the thread is about) they are directed to cops in general. We don't want to be lumped in with those criminals!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    That was my point! When people post threads about criminals, they still include "cop". (which I get and it's part of a "being held to a higher standard") but, then when insults start flying (toward the criminals that the thread is about) they are directed to cops in general. We don't want to be lumped in with those criminals!

You do make a good point, I hadn't really considered it that way, thank you for helping me understand.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I see your point kick.

But, that was some significant pot stirring. But, I do see your point.

In other news, did you get snow last night? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom