mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Settled in for the evening looking online at game cams... It would be my first one. Trying to stay around $100. Any recommendations? Bushnell?

Mine are all Stealth Cams. I have six of the G42NG cameras and one of their new DS4K's. All of these are no glow/IR so there is no flash or visible lights on them at night...nothing flashes when they trigger. The G42NG have all been pretty reliable for me. The one that had an issue, they exchanged under the warranty for a new one with no problems. I use 32GB cards (speed 10) and Lithium batteries that I buy online. Regular batteries last a few days. Rechargeables last a few hours. Lithium last about 6 months in all weather. My cameras are out 365 days a year 24/7.

The DS4K is a great camera for pictures/video quality. I don't think they trigger out as far as the G42NG based on the one I have. They are a new model and are significantly more expensive. I won mine in a contest they had on their web site so it was free to me or I wouldn't have it.

The G42NG can be found on Amazon for $100 or a little less.

Anyone still up, or did CM leave the lights on so he could find his way to the bathroom?

I am here but heading to bed. Home from the races. I didn't get rich, but didn't lose as much as the hubby. I went in with $50 and came out with about $30. I picked horses that either placed or won in 8 out of 9 races. Some races I had two that paid me. Not bad for my first time going and betting on the ponies, and it was a lot of fun.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't know why, I have used sausage in my sauce for a very long time. I think the wife always used hamburger.

I found I had a little deli ham left in the fridge so I made ham and cheese scrambled eggs for breakfast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom