Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Helped the neighbor, had a meeting, drove around and did some stuff, banking, got a leaky tire fixed...crocheted.

Tomorrow is a day with hubby and his cousin that is coming to go to lunch with us.

The neighbor is keeping me busy running her to appointments with the additional physical therapy and the treatments for her post-surgery anemia.
    When you get all that done, give me a shout. I need help rounding up a black and white cat, feral. I really don't want to kill it. Got in the dog pen last night. Not good.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    lamp post at American Sales.
    :facepalm: moment?[/QUOTE]

Yup.
    Just before Halloween, I need some more orange lights. So, I headed there before my midnight shift.
    As I pulled into parking lot, I noticed it was empty, and I couldn't tell if anyone was inside. Thought maybe it was closed.
    So as I turned (right) into a parking space I was looking in the doors trying to see anyone, to know if it was open.
    The lamp post was in the corner of my eye, and it looked like I had room.
    But... I wasn't paying attention like I should. The lamp post had a concrete base to stop people like me from hitting it. But, it was low, so I didn't see it out of the corner of the eye.
    Because I was turning right, the passenger front door caught the concrete base.
    Dented and scraped.
    Rear door has some scrapes.
    Popped a little of the passenger side bumper.
    Front door dented good enough to pop the cross beams and rip out the seal.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hi GMan

Hi Chock

My computer is older, but faster than the gardener's, takes me a while to get used to it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's good, hate it when friends are down. Hello friend.

Yup.
    Just before Halloween, I need some more orange lights. So, I headed there before my midnight shift.
    As I pulled into parking lot, I noticed it was empty, and I couldn't tell if anyone was inside. Thought maybe it was closed.
    So as I turned (right) into a parking space I was looking in the doors trying to see anyone, to know if it was open.
    But... I wasn't paying attention like I should. The lamp post had a concrete base to stop people like me from hitting it. But, it was low, so I didn't see it out of the corner of the eye.
    Dented and scraped.
    Front door dented good enough to pop the cross beams and rip out the seal.[/QUOTE]

And after all that, they didn't have the lights.
    They told me some guy bought them out a week before and they didn't replace them because it was too close to Halloween.
    That guy that bought them out.. was me.
    :rofl:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yup.
    Dented and scraped.
    Front door dented good enough to pop the cross beams and rip out the seal.

They told me some guy bought them out a week before and they didn't replace them because it was too close to Halloween.
    :rofl:[/QUOTE]:lmfao:

Live trap??
    I have access to 4, but then what. Shelter don't want them. Amish don't want them. I'm not going to drop it on somebodies doorstep like somebody did. Maybe I could eat it, have done that before.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :rofl:
    :lmfao:

I have access to 4, but then what. Shelter don't want them. Amish don't want them. I'm not going to drop it on somebodies doorstep like somebody did. Maybe I could eat it, have done that before.[/QUOTE]

If it is not friendly and the shelter won't take it, shooting it would probably be the most humane thing. I love my cats, but hubby has shot more than one that has been hear causing issues or fighting with ours.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Big sections of the HNF are easy places to get lost. Had a guy roll up on an ATV one time that was lost in the forest. He stumbled on the trail system on my ground and followed it to the house. Asked how to get back to a road that was 3 miles east, I said just go east, he refused to go into the woods so I gave him directions on the county roads and he left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom