Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They put her back on a medicine that they think caused a bad allergic reaction, just to confirm that was what caused it. She isn't real happy about that...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Posted a response to the ZX robbery thread and when I hit post, i get the error message. Apparently locked or deleted...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Seems like a bad idea. Don't blame her for being unhappy.
    I know. But the doctor was like... it would be beneficial to be on it... we don't really know for certain that was the cause of the allergic reaction unless we duplicate it...
    She had a rash and hives over her whole body... was in the ER for IV benadryl and steroids one day, the doctor's office for the same thing 2 days later, then on pills for a couple of weeks before she stopped itching all over. She was miserable.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Dang, it seems like there should be a similar drug that does the same thing??
    This is a new drug that was just released. So nothing similar to it. Supposed to double the time her other meds will work before they lose effectiveness. So it could double her life expectancy.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I know. But the doctor was like... it would be beneficial to be on it... we don't really know for certain that was the cause of the allergic reaction unless we duplicate it...
    She had a rash and hives over her whole body... was in the ER for IV benadryl and steroids one day, the doctor's office for the same thing 2 days later, then on pills for a couple of weeks before she stopped itching all over. She was miserable.

Well I hope it goes well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom