mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't know if any of you has an Yahoo email address, so I thought I would post this. I did at one time, but that's been 9-10 years ago...

Yahoo is expected to confirm massive data breach, impacting hundreds of millions of users

I have an old one that I never use. Hmmm...wonder if that is connected in any way to the massive amounts of spam that come into my outlook email?

Good morning.

Need to do a few things and then head to Winamac. I plan to attend a court hearing there today as an observer. Need to stop at the local courthouse first to take care of some business. I might have to detour slightly and go to Bailey's to see if they still have the wool yarn for super cheap prices.

Hubby and my daughter went fishing. It's supposed to get pretty hot today (87) so I doubt that they will stay out all day.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    As far as I know....:dunno:

How's school going??? Getting back in the groove???

Yeah schools going fine. Its much easier when not absolutley swamped and burning the candle at both ends. Had an econ exam yesterday, I felt as though I knew how to answer every question, I somehow managed to not look at the clock early enough. I had to rush through the last couple questions, I know that I was being more thorough than I probably needed to be.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm back. I was doing updates on a document that we discussed last night at our meeting.

I should probably go wash off some of the mosquito spray before I go to the courthouse.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah schools going fine. Its much easier when not absolutley swamped and burning the candle at both ends. Had an econ exam yesterday, I felt as though I knew how to answer every question, I somehow managed to not look at the clock early enough. I had to rush through the last couple questions, I know that I was being more thorough than I probably needed to be.

I understand where your coming from, Wife had that same problem...Thinking about the answers sso much that the time getts away from you...

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I understand where your coming from, Wife had that same problem...Thinking about the answers sso much that the time getts away from you...

Yeah, that's definitely what happened to me. Luckily he loads the beginning of the semester with the harder stuff (and more on the exam, granted its weighted a little heavier) so the rest of the semester gets easier as you go along.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom