Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    which one's Jim?

He's the owner...small framed guy with gray hair around his temples. Pakistani I think. I know his wife got stuck there the one time when she went back to visit her family. I think it took him at least a year to get her back home. I think the twins were with her. They weren't letting her return here for some reason, but it finally got straightened out. I don't believe they have been able to visit their families since then.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    An excellent hunting cartridge in it's range it competed with the 30-30 and has slowly lost ground. You can still find modern ammo around, Remington still makes it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    He's the owner...small framed guy with gray hair around his temples. Pakistani I think. I know his wife got stuck there the one time when she went back to visit her family. I think it took him at least a year to get her back home. I think the twins were with her. They weren't letting her return here for some reason, but it finally got straightened out. I don't believe they have been able to visit their families since then.

OK, I know now. Never had the chance to talk with him. I talk with the younger workers. One of them always has an academy shirt on.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    OK, I know now. Never had the chance to talk with him. I talk with the younger workers. One of them always has an academy shirt on.

He usually has a pretty good crew in there.

Are you sure you don't want this boat that I have sitting here? I think you need it. Hubby and my son are both impressed because it has a steering wheel. Apparently, there is some real coolness to that.

We were rather surprised to find out that the trolling motor actually works! I did have to order a propeller for it though...the one on it is not going to work. Total width is approximately 2 inches currently. :laugh: A HUGE mouse nest was discovered today and....hubby's knee went through the floor while installing an ignition switch or something. I told him he better win powerball tonight if he really thinks he is going to sink money into this thing.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    He usually has a pretty good crew in there.

Are you sure you don't want this boat that I have sitting here? I think you need it. Hubby and my son are both impressed because it has a steering wheel. Apparently, there is some real coolness to that.

We were rather surprised to find out that the trolling motor actually works! I did have to order a propeller for it though...the one on it is not going to work. Total width is approximately 2 inches currently. :laugh: A HUGE mouse nest was discovered today and....hubby's knee went through the floor while installing an ignition switch or something. I told him he better win powerball tonight if he really thinks he is going to sink money into this thing.

No thanks. Sounds like a keeper to me. :D

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hi KJQ

Hi CM

32-20 ballistics out of an 1892 should be about the same as an M1 carbine, really no recoil.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom