Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Got a letter from the Prosecuting Attorneys Office. The yute that crashed out in front of me has been charged. 3 level 5 felonies, 1 level 6 felony, 2 class A misdemeanors and a class B misdemeanor.
    I may be called, I may have to appear, yada, yada. I may get subpoenas for several trial dates before the case is finished.
    Brought it all back and I started shaking hard again. I have his name now. I will never forget that face or name
    It sucks that you have to keep reliving it. :(

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    morning Greg

BA, I agree. It has made me more aware though, made me realize that I can't help everyone. I hadn't thought about that day for a bit. I drive through that intersection every weekday morning. I don't think about it, I take that back, I do look up in the yards where he drove through before stopping next to me. But it doesn't affect me like that damn letter did this morning. I'll get through this.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    morning Greg

BA, I agree. It has made me more aware though, made me realize that I can't help everyone. I hadn't thought about that day for a bit. I drive through that intersection every weekday morning. I don't think about it, I take that back, I do look up in the yards where he drove through before stopping next to me. But it doesn't affect me like that damn letter did this morning. I'll get through this.
    I hope it makes you reconsider keeping the gun in the sock drawer. ;)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Doing okay....off today MrsG???

yes, today is my Sunday

Put a roast in the crock pot already, have most of the laundry done. I need to get out and clean my car out really well. It's dry from the rain a couple weeks ago, but it still smells.

BA, I have it strapped every morning on my side. But it's on top the china cabinet, not in the sock drawer. The DB 380 is in the drawer, the HK 9mm is on my side.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    yes, today is my Sunday

Put a roast in the crock pot already, have most of the laundry done. I need to get out and clean my car out really well. It's dry from the rain a couple weeks ago, but it still smells.

BA, I have it strapped every morning on my side. But it's on top the china cabinet, not in the sock drawer. The DB 380 is in the drawer, the HK 9mm is on my side.

I feel better, thanks. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom