Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm done for the day. Had some appointments and been in the car all day. I'm not leaving my chair for the rest of the evening....

Well, I do have to eat, and take a **** or two, but other than that I'm done....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    She's going to Zanesville to check on one and then she said somewhere near Cincy.

Cool, let me know when it will be and the wife and I will meet up with you....:yesway:

Assuming I'm in town, I am busy as hell the next 5-6 weeks.
    The Boss dropped a bomb on me last week, he wants me to look into locations for a new manufacturing in Oregon and Ireland......:dunno:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm done for the day. Had some appointments and been in the car all day. I'm not leaving my chair for the rest of the evening....

Well, I do have to eat, and take a **** or two, but other than that I'm done....
    Sounds like my day. Watched a router box during 25 - 30 min cycles. Nothing else to do. Back and forth, this way that way.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I love my Boss, but you never know what he is going to come up with......That came out of left field....

Our parent company just picked up a new customer. They are huge and asked us to consider opening mfg plants near their other 2 manufacturing campuses...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sounds like my day. Watched a router box during 25 - 30 min cycles. Nothing else to do. Back and forth, this way that way.

On the bright side, even though I was driving all day, I have a rental cause my car wasn't finished. Reserved an Impalla and they gave me a Caddy SUV....:yesway: SAM is stylin today..

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Cool, let me know when it will be and the wife and I will meet up with you....:yesway:

The Boss dropped a bomb on me last week, he wants me to look into locations for a new manufacturing in Oregon and Ireland......:dunno:
    Will do Sam!
    And if you need a guy to work at the Ireland plant... I'm your guy!!!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

The Boss dropped a bomb on me last week, he wants me to look into locations for a new manufacturing in Mayberry and Mt. Pilot......:dunno:

FTFY!:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom