Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Lol. I had never opened up that Dually thread until it got closed last night. I never saw that mess coming from the thread title.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Damned freaking birds are still pecking at my roof. Not as many as used to but still doing it. New roof in place and I am popping the little peckers (:)) as fast as I can with pellet rifle.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Damned freaking birds are still pecking at my roof. Not as many as used to but still doing it. New roof in place and I am popping the little peckers (:)) as fast as I can with pellet rifle.

why are they pecking at the roof?

dropped my phone, again. The otter box corner broke off. Phone is still working fine. I don't know how many times I have dropped this phone. I need a new otter box, same kind of course since it's saved my bacon a time or two

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

dropped my phone, again. The otter box corner broke off. Phone is still working fine. I don't know how many times I have dropped this phone. I need a new otter box, same kind of course since it's saved my bacon a time or two

Picking the gravel off of it.
    The old roof was losing the gravel and they picked the crap out of it. They use it for their gizzard I think. Part of grinding up the food.
    The new roof is tight and they have to peck the crap out of it to get any rewards. While peck I put a few windows in some of them. Little crap heads.
    My old roof must have been in the "Loop" so to speak.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Stop dropping the phone mrsG.....stop it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't do it on purpose. I am just glad I picked the right case to protect it. $40 for the case and it's 2 years old, I'd say I got my moneys worth

That makes sense about the birds. I don't have that issue here so I was :scratch:

I used to drop my old phone so much you would swear that I hated it.
    The new ones are treated much differently.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I had to do some research to figure this out. Made us crazy.
    I think the ones that are still landing here are doing so from habit or just hanging with the flock. It is not nearly as bad as it was but screw them.

well, sam not knowing and you having to do research makes me feel not so stupid now.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I used to drop my old phone so much you would swear that I hated it.
    The new ones are treated much differently.

I'll take a pic of it when I take it off and put the new one on. Right now I only have one corner not protected. My luck, if I drop it before I get a new case, it will be on that corner.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'll take a pic of it when I take it off and put the new one on. Right now I only have one corner not protected. My luck, if I drop it before I get a new case, it will be on that corner.

Be careful MrsG, Good Luck.....
    My Wife has been using Ballistic brand cases on her last couple of phones and they have served her well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom