• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I succumbed to the little brats selling cookies at Marsh... I do love Samoas and Tagalongs, but $4 for 15 cookies?!?? Those little *****es basically robbed me. :faint:

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I succumbed to the little brats selling cookies at Marsh... I do love Samoas and Tagalongs, but $4 for 15 cookies?!?? Those little *****es basically robbed me. :faint:

Yeah they really are a rip off. What doesn't make sense to me is why they won't sell them all year round. If they sold them all year, lost their non-profit status, they would probably give Nabisco a run for their money, and make a lot of profit.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Go with the thin mints...more for your money. I need to order a couple more boxes for when my nieces come to see me in a few weeks. I think they are selling until the end of March.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Go with the thin mints...more for your money. I need to order a couple more boxes for when my nieces come to see me in a few weeks. I think they are selling until the end of March.

Meijer has Thin Mint knockoffs that are nearly indistinguishable. No substitute for Tagalongs though. :(

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The snow ****ing sucks. And people driving in it are even worse.

It looks like I65 was quite a mess around Lebanon. Still snowing here. We don't have much but the roads were getting fairly snow covered when we came home from town. Very few had their lights on. I almost pulled out in front of one that I didn't see at first with the snow blowing.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :+1: Yep, just went out and picked up a redbox DVD...
    Idiot blows by me in a Jeep......Then slides right through a redlight....:ugh:

Cause they forget, all cars have 4 wheel stop.

Cabelas didn't have any of the 4 boots I picked out online. Guess I'll have to order them.
    That sucks. I'm buying made in the USA, and spending a bit for it. Clothing and shoes I'd prefer to have in my hand and see how they are before spending that much.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Still snowing here. I guess we are going to watch a movie. Lunch was too big and now I'm not even hungry for dinner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom