Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :rockwoot:I love mine. Got it on the hip right now. As far as the influenza goes, I never get flu shots as most of the time it seems like they never cover the right strain. If it goes around, just like you said, I try to avoid the public and hibernate until its over.
    I have heard from some people who never get really sick, said they got the flu after they got the shot. "F" that, keep them paddies clean, and keyboards, mousies. And avoid people when you can. OOHHHHHH, and this is a biggie, carry your own ink pen.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I have heard from some people who never get really sick, said they got the flu after they got the shot. "F" that, keep them paddies clean, and keyboards, mousies. And avoid people when you can. OOHHHHHH, and this is a biggie, carry your own ink pen.

I always carry my own ink pens, for sure. I never really get sick either, then again I don't see doctors or get flu shots. I might be overweight, but that's because I eat to **** much.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I always carry my own ink pens, for sure. I never really get sick either, then again I don't see doctors or get flu shots. I might be overweight, but that's because I eat to **** much.
    I don't have a DR. and don't want one, something about the karma. Drs., hospitals,schools, etc. I avoid like the plague. I don't have the weight issue.
    :yesway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Goooood Afternoon INGO.......

Daughter came over.....Funny, she is supposed to be at her Mom's this weekend, but she is always here for 2-3 hours a day even on her Mom's weekends...

Can't blame her either....If ya ever met her Mom you would understand why........

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Got your VM Chock, need to stay off the phone until the Mrs gets home.....

She went to see her Mom and hasn't returned yet. I tried to call her and texted her a couple times the roads are getting nasty....No return call or text...

I'd bet ya $5 she laid her phone down in her Mom's room at the Nursing Home and left for Goodwill without it......:ugh:

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    I don't have a DR. and don't want one, something about the karma. Drs., hospitals,schools, etc. I avoid like the plague. I don't have the weight issue.
    :yesway:
    I'm working on the weight thing. Down about 10lbs so far. Exercise regimen commences next week.

We haven't had a deep snow where everybody re-learns how drive.

I would absolutely support this as a required driving course, as well as remedial driving courses for older folks (not necessarily mandatory), lots of laws may have changed.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm working on the weight thing. Down about 10lbs so far. Exercise regimen commences next week.

I would absolutely support this as a required driving course, as well as remedial driving courses for older folks (not necessarily mandatory), lots of laws may have changed.
    Laws have changed, but BASIC driving rules have not changed at all. When it snows, you drive according to the conditions. Slower speeds, longer braking distance, and use the damn turn signal. It's that lever on the leftside of the steering column.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    Laws have changed, but BASIC driving rules have not changed at all. When it snows, you drive according to the conditions. Slower speeds, longer braking distance, and use the damn turn signal. It's that lever on the leftside of the steering column.

I know where it is, I get your point though, lots of folks do not. I call them magic levers, because only a select few can find it.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I know where it is, I get your point though, lots of folks do not. I call them magic levers, because only a select few can find it.
    Turn signals and brake lights are communcation devices between drivers. It the future maybe cars will be smarter then the driver.:dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Thanks for the reminder Chock...

I needed to head downstairs anyways....Got a roast in the crockpot.
    Needed to add the taters, carrots and mushrooms to it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom