mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning. Checking in before I start doing something around here. Neighbor lady told me not to come this morning. I may go later today to see her, but she didn't want me going out in the cold today. She's silly....I've already been out there feeding all the critters and such.

0.7 on the digital thermometer when I got up. Hubby got up early. It was bugging him that the furnace is running so he had to get the wood stove filled up ASAP. Thermostat is set on 62 and it is kicking on when it is 65 in the main part of the house. So glad to see the sun shining today!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Good morning. Checking in before I start doing something around here. Neighbor lady told me not to come this morning. I may go later today to see her, but she didn't want me going out in the cold today. She's silly....I've already been out there feeding all the critters and such.

0.7 on the digital thermometer when I got up. Hubby got up early. It was bugging him that the furnace is running so he had to get the wood stove filled up ASAP. Thermostat is set on 62 and it is kicking on when it is 65 in the main part of the house. So glad to see the sun shining today!

Hoping the sun will melt off the ice still on the roads..supposed to get up to 25 here today...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I saw that 40 for tomorrow and mid to upper 30's on Friday with rain...and then we drop again.

We are half way through January though with very little cold or snow so far so I can't really complain too much.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I saw that 40 for tomorrow and mid to upper 30's on Friday with rain...and then we drop again.

We are half way through January though with very little cold or snow so far so I can't really complain too much.

:yesway: True, I am liking it that my Dec gas bill shouldn't be too high....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom