Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Morning Dave.
    I am tempted to set up a debate between you and our young liberal friend Lowe with life in reality as the basic topic.
    That would be an interesting watch/listen right there.......:)

I do not have the mental fuel/patience for such an under taking

I am with you there. I don't think the boy is ready to get slapped in the face with reality yet.

I am off to a good start today. I managed to get in the shower, done, and out without hearing the dreaded "Are you in there?" As that goes, my aunt is given to understand that her construction project will be finished and she will be taking grandma home with her in about 2 weeks. The flip side of this is that I am going to have a tough time building fence and building a barn to get the alpacas moved. I am doing a bit better but still really short on lung capacity. I really need to get well in a hurry!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am with you there. I don't think the boy is ready to get slapped in the face with reality yet.

I am off to a good start today. I managed to get in the shower, done, and out without hearing the dreaded "Are you in there?" As that goes, my aunt is given to understand that her construction project will be finished and she will be taking grandma home with her in about 2 weeks. The flip side of this is that I am going to have a tough time building fence and building a barn to get the alpacas moved. I am doing a bit better but still really short on lung capacity. I really need to get well in a hurry!

Yes you do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom