• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I was given a random pile of ammo yesterday that I have no use for. Can anyone use .38 special, 30-30, or 30-06 tracer rounds? Might list as for trade in the classifieds.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning INGO. Things are quiet here this morning. My son and his cat left a little while ago to head back to Indy. His landlord is coming to get some things that are stored in the basement of his rental so he wants to be there when she is there. We had a nice visit. He painted this for my husband's gift...he teared up when he opened it and again this morning when he was thanking my son for it again before he left...this was HIS cat that he loved and we lost in a tragedy when he got caught under the garage door. Sensors were installed the next morning as it had been an older door opener....not going to happen again. This cat followed him everywhere. He was a huge tabby and would literally climb up my husband's clothing and wrap himself around his neck and sleep while my husband pruned the fruit trees in the winter. He followed my husband everywhere and helped him with every task. He especially liked helping when we processed a deer. :): This picture was taken the last Christmas he was here...looking in the window on the front door waiting to be let in out of the snow.

Tiger.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

The details in his fur and such are really good.

Tiger%20details.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Snap - I'm very glad to hear your mom is home and doing better!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom