SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I wish I did. I blew through a bunch on Christmas Eve. :spend:

Same here. Spent too much on Christmas. Plus I have our anniversary and both the Wife's and daughter's 18th birthday coming up in the next 3 months.
    Part of daughters B-Day present is the money to get a lifetime LTCH as soon as she turns 18...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Same here. Spent too much on Christmas. Plus I have our anniversary and both the Wife's and daughter's 18th birthday coming up in the next 3 months.
    Part of daughters B-Day present is the money to get a lifetime LTCH as soon as she turns 18...

Already have a gun is "layaway" for the Wife birthday. Making payments to friend for a certain amount per pay period until it's paid off...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was thinking about a new handgun but now I am wondering if I should get another AR or AK given the AWB that is going to be pushed. It might be a good short term investment.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I was thinking about a new handgun but now I am wondering if I should get another AR or AK given the AWB that is going to be pushed. It might be a good short term investment.

I am stocking up on 20 & 30 round mags and stripped lowers.........I want to have the small safe filled with them by year end.......

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Only reason I am buying another handgun is that I sold our Kitchen/dining room "stash" gun to fund my recent safe purchase. Had to put a .22 in that spot and want to have at least a .38 in that drawer....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have decided that I will have only one long gun. We'll see if I can stick to it.

:popcorn: But then you "need" something in .30cal for longer ranges, then you will "need" another AR with just iron sights for close in home defense. Then you will "need" another AR with a .22lr upper for cheap practice. Then you will "need" another AR with a 20" barrel for midrange stuff, then you will "need" another AR that you can SBR and suppress.............Just give up Birds, the EBR bug is ongoing......:):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :popcorn: But then you "need" something in .30cal for longer ranges, then you will "need" another AR with just iron sights for close in home defense. Then you will "need" another AR with a .22lr upper for cheap practice. Then you will "need" another AR with a 20" barrel for midrange stuff, then you will "need" another AR that you can SBR and suppress.............Just give up Birds, the EBR bug is ongoing......:):
    Well, for right now, I feel no need for any of those.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom