Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Always in our thoughts Bills....always.
    It has been a terrible year of loss and painful realizations. Our prayers are stretched out over w wide area and we sometimes do not let those we know need them. You are all in my daily prayers. Now, Cindy has a lot more pull in this area than I do for obvious reasons but I try.

Just a note......When Cindy's Mom passed it was due to a somewhat rare heart syndrome that is passed down genetically. All the Siblings have been tested. Guess who has some issues and will be going back for more tests.......Yeah, Cindy. That poor woman is getting pounded. Just seems to be endless.

Cindy has been on my list, but adding special prayers for this. You all are on there. Sebastian gets mentioned frequently as well.

With Thanksgiving approaching it has made me do some thinking. While the last year has been filled with sorrow for us and the challenges will continue....we do have much to be thankful for.

Agreed.

Hey CM, can new members read PM's and just not answer, or can they not read them either?

I don't think they can see PM's until they hit 50.

Good afternoon!! I'm a little late getting on here today. Hubby had other ideas so I went along with him.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hey, CM...how much would it cost me to get some sights (probably need cut in because it's just a blade right now) and a paint job on my 1911?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey, CM...how much would it cost me to get some sights (probably need cut in because it's just a blade right now) and a paint job on my 1911?

Ceracoat runs $140/160 Avg. depending on what you want.
    Sight cuts I am not sure. AllenM is doing my MilSpeck right now. It has the same cuts as you gun. I will let you know when I get it back.....:)

Sights are all over the map on prices depending on what you want.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Ceracoat runs $140/160 Avg. depending on what you want.
    Sight cuts I am not sure. AllenM is doing my MilSpeck right now. It has the same cuts as you gun. I will let you know when I get it back.....:)

Sights are all over the map on prices depending on what you want.

Good to know. I'm probably not going to sell it, so I might as well make it cool lookin and have better sights so I enjoy shooting it more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom