Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The guy that runs the barbershop on the corner is 9 million years old. I would be very surprised if he used a Bic razor...

The sound of cold Ultra sharp steel held by another person (not myself) clipping through the whiskers on my neck is more than I can sit still for.............:)

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Didn't think about that. I should probably call up there before going....

I really miss those shaves. He cant cut hair worth a crap anymore but I don't care. I have known him since I was a teenager. Hung around with his son, we would steal his beer, get caught and have to cut and stack firewood.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When I was a kid my dad took me to a real mans Barber shop. Old (to me) marine looking barbers that always gave you the look. I would get my crew cut and at the end they would pull out the dreaded straight razor.....Lather up over my ears......hit the strop with the steel and apply it to me head. I was so scared someone would goose him or slam the door and my ear would be on the floor. I could here each hair fall victim to the steel.........:)

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    When I was a kid my dad took me to a real mans Barber shop. Old (to me) marine looking barbers that always gave you the look. I would get my crew cut and at the end they would pull out the dreaded straight razor.....Lather up over my ears......hit the strop with the steel and apply it to me head. I was so scared someone would goose him or slam the door and my ear would be on the floor. I could here each hair fall victim to the steel.........:)

never thought of that. :runaway:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Barber-Hand-Massager6.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom