mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I washed down a Benadryl and some Delsym with whiskey. Don't try this at home, kids, I'm a professional!

That would put me to sleep. I may go take some benadryl for the itchy bug bites I have so I can sleep better.

I guess I will call it a night too.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Feel like ****, but that's to be expected after this surgery. Just putting in my time while things heal up.

How's Skulldaddy doing?? Any plans for the weekend??

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wife is off today so we'll go out to eat, maybe go see a movie. You got anything planned?

Yep. Recliner, bathroom, fridge & bed. The nerve that runs from my neck across the right shoulder, into my bicep is angry as hell about this surgery. My right arm doesn't want to work and refuses to move past about 30 degrees. Nothing I can do but rest up this body, it's been through a lot this year.

Am at least getting caught up with my reading.:yesway:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yep. Recliner, bathroom, fridge & bed. The nerve that runs from my neck across the right shoulder, into my bicep is angry as hell about this surgery. My right arm doesn't want to work and refuses to move past about 30 degrees. Nothing I can do but rest up this body, it's been through a lot this year.

Am at least getting caught up with my reading.:yesway:
    Sure hope things get better quickly for ya Sam. I get a nerve that runs down my left shoulder that acts up every now and then. It's no fun.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yep, no fun at all. How's Chewy doing?? He getting around better now that it is warmed up?

The Wife's oldest Chihuahua is 9 now and had back problems with the cold. Seems to be doing much better now.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yep, no fun at all. How's Chewy doing?? He getting around better now that it is warmed up?

The Wife's oldest Chihuahua is 9 now and had back problems with the cold. Seems to be doing much better now.
    Our lil Chewy is doing great! He needs his nails clipped. But he's pretty famous around here. Everyone knows him. We have a few Cavs Cheerleaders that ask about him every time I get on the elevator. He's a sweet lil old dog. He makes a lot if people smile in this apt. building!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Our lil Chewy is doing great! He needs his nails clipped. But he's pretty famous around here. Everyone knows him. We have a few Cavs Cheerleaders that ask about him every time I get on the elevator. He's a sweet lil old dog. He makes a lot if people smile in this apt. building!

Our "Curly" hates that.
    I will wait for him to be in the room to trim my nails. When he hears the "clip, clip" sound he will go "hide" by sticking his head under the pillow on the sofa.
    All of the rest of his body is exposed, but his head is hidden so he is invisible....
    Chihuahuas are not the worlds most intelligent pooches....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom