Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The Christmas stuff multiplied. We haven't even wrapped gifts for the past few years, and we've barely had a tree.

I also just unpacked about four boxes that have been untouched since we moved here 7 years ago. :rolleyes:

Hell, I have a whole 700sq ft attic with **** that hasn't been touched since we moved in.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    There are some more boxes of clothes in the other bedroom that are going straight in the garbage or the garage sale.

My cousin and his wife are coming up from Utah to Michigan, and they have invited themselves to stay a couple of nights around the middle of June. I told him I'd be out of town the weekend of the 13th, and he said he's make sure to come after that.

I need to clear out a place for them to sleep. Two people in a four-bedroom house, you'd think that wouldn't be a problem. :rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There are some more boxes of clothes in the other bedroom that are going straight in the garbage or the garage sale.

My cousin and his wife are coming up from Utah to Michigan, and they have invited themselves to stay a couple of nights around the middle of June. I told him I'd be out of town the weekend of the 13th, and he said he's make sure to come after that.

Plan your trips route to land on friends and relations. It can save you hundreds on hotel rooms.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    My lovely Bride is a HUGE pack rat. She moved to Dayton from Seattle in 2004 and there are dozens of still sealed boxes from that move....
    There is that!

Plan your trips route to land on friends and relations. It can save you hundreds on hotel rooms.
    QFT!

I can't stand staying with relatives.....
    For some reason, I am welcome at any of my relations homes. And we get along, and have fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom