Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There were about 3 big Yews on each side of the deck. I pulled them out 3-4 years ago, and the ferns have taken over. I cut the grass tonight and they are outside of the mulch now. :runaway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Morning Sam!

I'm sittin in the parking lot at work picking eye boogers outta my face! ******* allergies acting up.

Sorry to hear that BNB, seems to be bothering a lot of people this year. Hope the day gets better..
    Weather guessers said no rain until Monday, pollen count will prob be really high all week....:noway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Even if I close it today, it won't ship until late summer, our Mrg plant in PA is down for at least another 3 weeks.
    Don't know if you saw it, but a contractor we hired to install a new $250K dryer ordered the wrong piece of equipment and then totally ruined it trying to install it. Takes a minimum of 4-5 weeks to get a replacement machine in from France, where they are made....:ugh:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Even if I close it today, it won't ship until late summer, our Mrg plant in PA is down for at least another 3 weeks.
    Don't know if you saw it, but a contractor we hired to install a new $250K dryer ordered the wrong piece of equipment and then totally ruined it trying to install it. Takes a minimum of 4-5 weeks to get a replacement machine in from France, where they are made....:ugh:

Wow, heads will roll for that mistake. That sucks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom