Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    No online orders. I have to call to order it..... In the morning, sober. That's not a good business model. They obviously don't understand their customer base.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom would look good in the yellow jacket with the reflective stripe.

With flowers in her hair

Yup.........

Adult supervision.

I thought I heard you guys talking about me, but I have to ask...does this mean I need adult supervision or am I the one doing the supervising? I know what my husband would say but I just want to clarify.

It's like a very perverted version on the Wizard of Oz in here! . . Bout time for the flying monkeys to come out our asses!!

I hate those stupid flying monkeys and it is a bit interesting in here tonight. What ya'll drinking?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I am finally caught up on my reading and everyone scatters. :)

This whole week is busy for me. My niece and her five year old are coming in the morning for a short visit and then I have garden club. I'm going to have to head to bed shortly so I can be well rested for the little one. She is a busy one!

I was waiting on the cat again, but she spent the night outside last night and survived it okay.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening mom!! How's the kitties?

They are all good. Lilly is gonna freeze her little tushie off if she doesn't come in and snuggle under the blankets tonight though.
    Nice ferns KJQ. I'm going to have Irises everywhere. I planted a half a pickup load between Friday and today. My sister has at least another truck load I can dig up so this could get interesting. Hubby is scared.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    They are all good. Lilly is gonna freeze her little tushie off if she doesn't come in and snuggle under the blankets tonight though.
    Nice ferns KJQ. I'm going to have Irises everywhere. I planted a half a pickup load between Friday and today. My sister has at least another truck load I can dig up so this could get interesting. Hubby is scared.
    Are iris's the purple things that fall over and I have to mow around?

These ferns have are out of control!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Are iris's the purple things that fall over and I have to mow around?

Very possible. I have lots of colors though. Purple (dark and light), yellow (dark and light), blue, peach, white with purple, purple with white, Yellow with brown....and more. I have some that have blooms the size of a dinner plate. Until two or three years ago, I had zero Irises. Now I probably have at least a thousand. The day lilly and hosta crops are expanding quite rapidly as well. I like free plants. Hubby likes them because every time I hit he greenhouse, his checkbook seems to cry a little.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Why do I have ferns everywhere? I've never planted a single one???

Wow. I don't know. We have some in the woods but none in the yard. They do tend to take over so I don't want any in the yard but I didn't think the wild ones would get like the ones in your picture.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom