Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I would trust any one of them with my life if need be. I know we laugh and joke around in here, but these folks are the real deal. I don't say that in jest.

Everyone was an excellent shot. Most were 30 yards out and had little issue with the full sized and 2/3 size silhouette. the 8" round took some focus, but guarantee everyone hit it at least a couple times.

Special recognition goes to Snapdragon. Her shooting has improved considerably since the first lurker shoot IMO. She's done a lot of practicing!!!! Something every other lt6'er should be envious of!!!!

As to 'trust'. Not even an inkling of a doubt. I think chocktaw was the only one who could legally carry in the pub we were in. And I was 100% ok with that.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Special recognition goes to Snapdragon. Her shooting has improved considerably since the first lurker shoot IMO. He's done a lot of practicing!!!! Something every other lt6'er should be envious of!!!!
    I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't shady enough to be in LT6, but as an outsider even I know that Snapdragon is a woman. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It will come, and quickly! We make plans soon. I get materials around also, heck, I have them at work already. Come on April!

Need to consider a couple of sheets of plywood for the long range. I would bet you lunch at your favorite joint (cash only) that the are will be muddy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom