mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :shady: Just got back from the vet. Lorelei's eye is almost healed. Vet is not sure if her vision will come back or not. But whether it does or not, she's doing fine.

Good news! Glad to hear she is healing.

Starting to get geared up for the ride. Currently have PJ pants and jeans, a long sleeve T and a T shirt and 1 pair of socks. Another pair of socks, multiple shirts Carhartts and more to come...

Stay safe, Jagee!

Anyone heard from SkullDaddy recently? :dunno:

Hey BA :D

I pm'd him the other day and he said things are going okay. Didn't elaborate but I did offer bail money if he needs it. :laugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi BA. I popped in this morning but didn't get time to post. Delivered the bread to the neighbor who lost his wife. He seems to be doing well. A friend was coming over to help him write thank you notes. Spent some time with the other neighbor and am now home. Drove past the back of our property on the way home (not my normal route) and all of our no hunting/no trespassing signs and the metal posts we had them on are missing.

I think I know where the trail cam is going next. I have more signs ready to go. Just waiting on hubby to get done playing on the lathe so we can head back there. At least it is a bit warmer today.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hi BA. I popped in this morning but didn't get time to post. Delivered the bread to the neighbor who lost his wife. He seems to be doing well. A friend was coming over to help him write thank you notes. Spent some time with the other neighbor and am now home. Drove past the back of our property on the way home (not my normal route) and all of our no hunting/no trespassing signs and the metal posts we had them on are missing.

I think I know where the trail cam is going next. I have more signs ready to go. Just waiting on hubby to get done playing on the lathe so we can head back there. At least it is a bit warmer today.

I really hate thieves.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

WTF, is with people? :xmad:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I thought people moved to the country to get clear of A$$ Hats and thieves. It sounds like you folks have more trouble than I do in the big scary.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    The scumbags just have different motivations, but they're there. Having to step over one of their kind to do you dirt might make some reconsider, but we're made to be so "civilized" (victims).

I must say, turducken makes a good sammich. Picked one up on clearance after Xmas, and it makes awesome leftovers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom