mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Everything is chopped for the stew. Need to run out and do a couple of things in the frigid outdoors and then sweep up the stupid lady bug things. BBS

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So my husband got the tractor done and said he was out of projects. I walked into the other garage and my suburban has a puddle of transmission fluid under it! He has something to do again! He really loves how helpful I am. He actually said it is no big deal and won't take long at all to fix...speedo seal or something easy. Whew. When I told him there was a big puddle of transmission fluid under it, he was praying he was going to have to take out the transmission. I haven't driven it for a few weeks and haven't had any drips or spots under it prior to this so that was not a fun discovery. I'm glad he likes to fix things.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    So my husband got the tractor done and said he was out of projects. I walked into the other garage and my suburban has a puddle of transmission fluid under it! He has something to do again! He really loves how helpful I am. He actually said it is no big deal and won't take long at all to fix...speedo seal or something easy. Whew. When I told him there was a big puddle of transmission fluid under it, he was praying he was going to have to take out the transmission. I haven't driven it for a few weeks and haven't had any drips or spots under it prior to this so that was not a fun discovery. I'm glad he likes to fix things.

Did you friend request me on FB?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel

You're so helpful finding him things to do :) I had a wife like that once. I don't feel so bad now that she's no longer with us.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Wow. I'm really late getting in to this thread. I'm still dealing with plumbing issues. Hoping to get it fixed tomorrow. So how is everyone? Did I miss anything good?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom