• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    We can do what ever we have time for!! If enough are interested, and if I can get my truck to the range area to set stuff up, to much to carry!! also you will burn 300 to 500 rounds!! and a good hip holster, leather or Kydex, is preferred. :D
    How about a quadruple stitched holster made from a bull's scrotum........with peacock tail feathers for decoration?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    How about a quadruple stitched holster made from a bull's scrotum........with peacock tail feathers for decoration?

As long as its not hot and humid!! those have a tendency to stretch when it gets hot out!! you start off with a belt holster and wind up with a ankle holster!!! :D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Whos in Terra Haute ?????

mk2ja lives in TH right now, he just graduated from RH.

Hey cool, I got mentioned while I was gone! And I'm sure most hombres know this, but JIC: RH = Rose-Hulman, not RelicHound!

what is a dbas? It's in the tags.

Database administrator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think that might've been my tag. I added it cuz I saw beware of sys admins. (Or maybe vice versa, but one of those is mine.)

I've been wondering what a "spider" is too. Its down at the bottom of the page where it says XX members XX guests and XX spiders. Do we have a pest problem?:dunno:

Le Doug asked that question a while back in this thread, too. But there's no way I'm going back looking for it.

A spider is a name for a web-crawler (see what they did there?)

Web crawler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In short, it is a computer program that crawls through pages on the World Wide Web for various purposes, typically for indexing pages for better search results.

Sorry, pet peeve.
    people who correct petty crap on the web to make themself feel better.
    Okay,I feel better now.

Eh, I appreciated it. I'm one of the people who pays close attention to details, so I was glad to see the clarification there. Most of us have no idea what all these medical acronyms really are. For example, I'd heard of something that sounded like "mersa" and I'd read about people having MRSA, but I hadn't realized those two went together for quite some time.

It was effing hot today.:noway:

Truth table.

That's my thing that I say sometimes. Some folks don't know what a truth table is, though. So since I'm on a roll with these wikipedia pages, here's another one for ya:

Truth table - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dbas = "doing business as" 's ??

Well, you're technically correct; that's one of the meanings of DBA, but it wasn't what I was going for.

I did it! I caught up!

Course now I feel like I need a beer to relax after all that INGOing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom