• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nope, no clothes in it anymore. She is gone. I will have pics up tonight when I get back on. Don't wanna take time to go to my email right now to load them to computer and such. Will be in email later.

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

LOL about the pictures...Feel free to post them, but that was just my way of asking if you got rid of that leech yet. I believe you she's gone.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    ear doesn't hurt. here's to a good day... please

From what you've posted earlier it sounds like you know this...but an NSAID is going to do you the most good, relieves the swelling, which relieves the pain. At least somewhat.
    You know what would be the best thing for you, Vicoprofen, it's like Vicodin, but has ibuprofen instead of Tylenol in it. Still has the narcotic for the pain relief, plus the inflammatory relief too. Great drug, don't see it prescribed too often.

Are you sure it isn't a tooth? :dunno:

Good luck!

Last edited:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    From what you've posted earlier it sounds like you know this...but an NSAID is going to do you the most good, relieves the swelling, which relieves the pain. At least somewhat.

Are you sure it isn't a tooth? :dunno:

Good luck!

Positive it isn't a tooth. I see the dentist in the morning so will have him look though.
    Nsaids are out of the question right now since I am having surgery Friday morning. Today I have been pain free, so far.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    SPELLING NAZI!!!! DI... I mean, uh, I'm sorry? :):

Has yours called CPS on you three times? :dunno:

No, but me and my wife are still married, and she wouldn't want our daughter taken away from "her little baby girl". :rolleyes:

If anything ever does happen to my wife, I can almost guarantee she will be trying to get my daughter away from me though.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Yesterday I took apart that 702 plinkster I got from doug and polished the inside of the reciever to smooth the action,also polished the hammer which brought the trigger pull from 6lbs down to 2.75 lbs and I found that charging spring for a 10/22 will fit the 702..I had an extra medium weight KID spring so I replaced it as well. now I just need to get me a scope and sling and Ill have a nice little LTR
    How do you do this stuff? I want my guns to shoot better.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Today I have been pain free, so far.

:rockwoot:I am so very glad to hear that. I drove by your shop today and thought about you. Hopefully it won't be long before you get things all taken care of. I've not experienced what you're dealing with but I have had pain that seemed impossible to treat for a long time, it's definitely not fun.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I had a girlfriend who had TMJ. She'd get bad headaches from it.
    And when she went...well you know, "down", her jaw'd pop out. I'm not saying "it's" big.......but, well, the evidence speaks for itself!

ha ha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom