• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I had a decent day at the store today. Definitely alot better than the Marion store. But still have a bit to do to catch the Muncie store. but I'm confident I can do it. I'm getting the word out more and more that we are there. Plus people seem to really love those power pops, I've sold more of them than anything else, lol.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I had a decent day at the store today. Definitely alot better than the Marion store. But still have a bit to do to catch the Muncie store. but I'm confident I can do it. I'm getting the word out more and more that we are there. Plus people seem to really love those power pops, I've sold more of them than anything else, lol.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/89145-had_some_big_drama_yesterday.html

No pictures of closet yet...Are her clothes still occupying it?

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Yeah, and you know, since I'm a nurse, I *DO* have the capability and knowledge to do something like that. But why would I do that???? She doesn't have any life insurance. She has a chronic illness, no one will give it to her.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    We haven't pursued that. She is in better health now than she was a few months ago. She's going to be starting a new med next month, we'll see how that goes.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Ouch! That's warm.
    We had two people admitted to the hospital tonight that had "A/C not working" on their chart.....I think we call those "social admits"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom