Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    night doug

cats are weird creatures. I don't want to know what they do at night while out exploring. Mine is female and been fixed so your guess is as good as mine what she is up to. :rockwoot:
    she has never brought me food either, lazy *****.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    TMJ is an umbrella term covering acute or chronic inflammation of the temporomandibular joint, which connects the mandible to the skull.

Basically I have lost the cushion in the joint on my jaw
    I have to laugh about the ENT because he is the one who took me off the aleve for at least 4 weeks. Due to have my tonsils out Friday this week, :dunno:

:laugh: Sorry to hear about the ENT. It was worth a try though! :) Thanks for the info on that. Hadn't heard of that one yet.

I wasn't serious. :dunno:
    I've got that here, just couldn't remember if that was ok to take so I have been staying away from it.

Should be good to go on the Vics. I can't take those anymore cause they just don't do anything for me. :dunno: That's why the doc gave me Percocets, 7.5's, for my kidney stone. Then they gave me the dilaudid's cause they work better, longer.

The heat index is still 97 degrees.

I hate the weather here.

I can attest to that up here in Indy too cause we just spent the last hour or so outside with the neighbors and I"m dripping in sweat.

My cat keeps leaving dead mice outside our back door.

Are these a gift? :dunno:

Yup. From my understanding, it's their way of saying "Hey! Looky! I'm not worthless! I love you!" :dunno:

Seriously?

This is the first cat I've ever had.

Shame on you. You should stick with dogs. :D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    LOL Bigs...I :poop: you not I just hit the "reply" button to complain that I haven't had any rep in two days when I got a rep notification.:D

You'll probably have to wait until tomorrow for mine, because I just hit you yesterday I believe...That'll probably be the last one you get from me before I try to time up handing out the gold prize.:):

I'd love to send some his way also since he just hit me, but getting the (^&%(*)* Spread it around message.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I wasn't serious. :dunno:
    I've got that here, just couldn't remember if that was ok to take so I have been staying away from it.

I think I still got 12 5.0's and 29 7.5 and another script refill left on the 7.5's for 36.

Plus I think I got maybe 20 Tramadol's left that they prescribed to me to take while at work.

Heck I 'm hooked up with pain killers for a little while.:rockwoot::yesway:

Got to love/hate Shoulder surgeries.

OHHHHH BTW Guys for the PW meet/shoot/eat. The doc has officially cleared me to shoot as long as there is no pain on recoil from either the rifle or pistol. Told me I could not cheat and load up on PK's before I do to ease the pain. Looked at him and told him he just took all the fun out of it!

10/22 has little kick to it, and I think my Hi-Point 995 should be good to go also. 26 more days officially as I send this right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom