• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Im probably gonna have to stay up cause my son keeps Pooping & whining/ crying cause his mom keeps picking him up :n00b: :n00b: :n00b:

Yep. Say goodbye to sleep for the next 6 months. :):

Folks are dropping like flies.

Wish I was dropping like a fly. I asked my wife what she thought about me going to AZ to help secure the border (knowing she'd say no, but just to see her reaction) and OMG you'd thought I asked for a friggin divorce! I get yelled at and now 40 minutes later she finally comes inside. :rolleyes: Wow.

Note to self: Keep all thoughts and suggestions to myself.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    SNL is supposed to be on right now...but I think the NBC station up here is having a brain fart because they're showing some random interview for the last 20 minutes :n00b:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I had a decent night at the store. But not too good. Was a bit under $40 sold till the last sale which was after 10 pm, lol. That sale got me close to yesterdays figures but not quite. Oh well I'm still not in too bad of shape. When are some of my fellow INGO'ers gonna come see me at the store??

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I had a decent night at the store. But not too good. Was a bit under $40 sold till the last sale which was after 10 pm, lol. That sale got me close to yesterdays figures but not quite. Oh well I'm still not in too bad of shape. When are some of my fellow INGO'ers gonna come see me at the store??

How far is it from Indy?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

$40 for the whole night?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    about 45 mins from the NE corner of I-465 depending on how you drive. I'd say that time if you normally do 5 over the limit or so.

Well, I'm always up for a small road trip. And I'm also always up to help an INGO member out. AND we planned on dropping more than $40 on fireworks...

I'll have to get directions from you some time.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    $40 for the whole night?

Was around that until my last sale which was for $122 so came out not too bad. Was a slow day for some reason. Not sure why, I've done alot of advertising. Seems like alot of people that came in just wanted to look and said they will be back closer to the 4th cause they were scared they'd set it all off too early.

As per my regional manager we are now at 50% off all fireworks! And just as we normally do we are one of the places that will kick in some extra stuff for big purchases. We like to take care of our customers and help them have a good 4th.

Also soon we will be having a raffle for a box of assorted fireworks. Just have to buy something and you are automatically entered. Plus we normally pick out a customer that has come in and may have a lot of kids and not much money and anonymously give them a box of fireworks as well. Each store does this. Its one way we give back to our community.

Oh yeah and one product I think alot of you would like is Power pops. They are a firecracker that you throw on the ground like the kids snap n pops. But they are much louder, just as loud and even louder than some firecrackers!!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well, I'm always up for a small road trip. And I'm also always up to help an INGO member out. AND we planned on dropping more than $40 on fireworks...

I'll have to get directions from you some time.

The address for the store is 1900 South Anderson st. Elwood, IN.
    We are located in the shopping center behind Dairy Queen. Easiest way to get there from Indy would be I-69 to st rd 37. Bring 37 north till St rd 13 turns left going into Elwood. We are ahead about 1/2 mile or so on the left behind DQ.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom