• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Whew!!! Spent the whole day at the range today!! Department shoot and boy am I tired!! but was allot of fun and good training for the guy's, Congrats on passing your test there Jimmy! is KY poo any different than IN poo!! just wondering!! :D

KY has some weird plumbing codes.....:n00b:
    It's bittersweet. I will be glad to hold 2 journeyman cards, but I will be traveling way more.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I just got to the house an hour ago. Here is what I learned:
    4.I hate when people make a mess in my truck.

When I had my 98 Z71 4x4 I'd get off of work and each night I'd have a ton of trash in it, so I biotched about it and parked the truck under one of the surveillance camera's and they all got busted that night.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    We went house shopping this afternoon.

And, I feel like :poop:

Looking for a bigger place. more land or both?

Where are all the postwhores?

Just got home from Famous Dave's Ribs again, my wife and brother in laws birthday celebration.

They messed up and gave me the new Kentucky Bourbon BBQ ribs, so they gave a full rack to take home for the mess up. MMMMMmmmm.....num num, ribs for lunch tomorrow!

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne

Just got home from Famous Dave's Ribs again, my wife and brother in laws birthday celebration.

They messed up and gave me the new Kentucky Bourbon BBQ ribs, so they gave a full rack to take home for the mess up. MMMMMmmmm.....num num, ribs for lunch tomorrow!

:rockwoot: well heck yeah!!! Thats awesome :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

man I love me some BBQ ribs! I use have our smoker going constantly at our old place....but now I live in an apartment and there is no place for a smoker..or a grill:noway:
    with the new addition to the family we will need to look for a bigger place..this time I will not settle for anything with out a yard..doesnt have to be big..just big enough for a large smoker and patio table:rockwoot:

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    man I love me some BBQ ribs! I use have our smoker going constantly at our old place....but now I live in an apartment and there is no place for a smoker..or a grill:noway:
    with the new addition to the family we will need to look for a bigger place..this time I will not settle for anything with out a yard..doesnt have to be big..just big enough for a large smoker and patio table:rockwoot:

I can never get enough ribs!

If you got a small patio I can get you some plans to build a smoker that's two big terra cota pots and 2 of the electric toaster ovens in them to heat and smoke. My best friends is working on this 3 design revision and plans on trying to market them on the cheap side.

How about this below, big enough for you?
    295 deep x 185 wide basically 1.25 acres and 3000 sq ft with a 10x20x15ft 2 story mini barn I built in the top right corner.
    Patio on the back is 36 ft long (If I remember right) 14ft deep and 10x15 wings on it.

House.jpg

We went from a 1050 sq ft house that we added a 24x30 garage and enclosed the carport to add a master bedroom and bath that drought the house up to 1400 sq ftm but was on a 75x140 lot and we just wanted a bigger yard for the dogs and was looking for a house in the 2000sq ft range but prices was astronomical 5 years ago till we run into our house now that was at the beginning of foreclosure (bank had not started paperwork yet) so we bought it on a quick sell from the owner so he would not loose his rear. Got it for half a song and a mini two step, paid 154,000 and ir appraised for 235,000 when the bank came out.

Been loving it ever since. Just wish it was 10-15 acres and a place to put a range!:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I hate using a damn purple laptop... I can't figure out what the hell's wrong with my computer. It better not be that stupid wireless card. I got another one I can check it with, but man, I really think it's just my computer. I can't figure it out.

I can play combat arms online and have NO lag what so ever, and I can transfer files over the network fine. However, I can't check my email, kinda, and I can't get on INGO. Some sites like the Combat Arms website will work ok, but not INGO, yahoo, Google, and most other websites. :dunno:

I'm about to say eff it and pay someone smarter than me to come look at it, but I'm afraid my 4y/o son would mess it up worse! :):

I just can't figure it out and I"m having SERIOUS INGO withdraws. I need to go shooting. Anyone gonna be in Indy tomorrow with nothing to do?? I'm gonna talk the wife into letting me go shooting. Or just go. One of the two. Wish I had some place to shoot up a computer at. All the ranges around here are strictly paper target only. :rolleyes:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Did some shooting today. Figured out what I'll be using at 100 yards standing for my friendly competition. (AR)

Worked a solid 10 hours and I'm back for 12 tomorrow in the am.

Argued with a county police officer on patient rights (man refused to give blood/urine) and finished with my refusal to draw/cath patient. Officer was really great about it the whole time, eventually patient consented to draw/urine collection.

Good day all in all.

Goodnight INGO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom