• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    A 2' bull shark was found on the banks of the Ohio river not to far from here yesterday....thats an awful long way for a 2' bully to travel. as a matter of fact Id say its damn near impossible....my guess is that the momma gave birth here...and I bet she is still close by. I WILL be the first to catch a bull shark from the Ohio river!!!!!:rockwoot:
    I've got the gear to do it..now all I need is some bait. Im thinking 3-4# live buffalo carp will be on the menu. yall might think Im crazy but Im gonna spend my summer trying to catch a shark from the river.
    I hooked into a fish last year that I fought for over an hour...I was cat fishing and the fish took a 2# live gold fish and ran with it..I could not control it at all...we got one glimpse of it and thought maybe it was a HUGE gator gar...but it didnt fight like a gar{never attempted to jump/surface}...either it was a sturgeon or a shark:dunno: it ended up getting my line wrapped around a pileon on a barge dock and I had to cut my line.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    A 2' bull shark was found on the banks of the Ohio river not to far from here yesterday....thats an awful long way for a 2' bully to travel. as a matter of fact Id say its damn near impossible....my guess is that the momma gave birth here...and I bet she is still close by. I WILL be the first to catch a bull shark from the Ohio river!!!!!:rockwoot:
    I've got the gear to do it..now all I need is some bait. Im thinking 3-4# live buffalo carp will be on the menu. yall might think Im crazy but Im gonna spend my summer trying to catch a shark from the river.
    I hooked into a fish last year that I fought for over an hour...I was cat fishing and the fish took a 2# live gold fish and ran with it..I could not control it at all...we got one glimpse of it and thought maybe it was a HUGE gator gar...but it didnt fight like a gar{never attempted to jump/surface}...either it was a sturgeon or a shark:dunno: it ended up getting my line wrapped around a pileon on a barge dock and I had to cut my line.

I pulled a 42# gar from the Ohio, down near the river camps at the end of Weinbach. At that time I didn't know it was a state record so I clipped the line a let it go.

Next time you go "BIG FISH" fishing, let me know, I'd be more than happy to throw a line out and shoot the sh...I mean breeze.

The biggest cat I ever pulled out was a 25# flat head at the Dogtown boat ramp. I had pictures of that some where, but can't find 'em now. IF you don't believe me, you can ask my mom...she took the pictures.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I pulled a 42# gar from the Ohio, down near the river camps at the end of Weinbach. At that time I didn't know it was a state record so I clipped the line a let it go.

Next time you go "BIG FISH" fishing, let me know, I'd be more than happy to throw a line out and shoot the sh...I mean breeze.

The biggest cat I ever pulled out was a 25# flat head at the Dogtown boat ramp. I had pictures of that some where, but can't find 'em now. IF you don't believe me, you can ask my mom...she took the pictures.

sure! we'll have to go sometime.
    Ive caught several cats from the Ohio that went 50+ lbs..so far my biggest has been 62# it was a blue cat. I love cat fishing.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    sure! we'll have to go sometime.
    Ive caught several cats from the Ohio that went 50+ lbs..so far my biggest has been 62# it was a blue cat. I love cat fishing.

Just let me know when and where...I love hearing their little voices when they so please don't put me on that hook...the goldfish :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Any Warrick or Vanderburgh County POs out there?

Right how side my window there appears to be 5 police cars and 8-10 Cops with a small car pulled over.

I don't know the name of the side road, but it's basically on W. Jennings St. in Newburgh.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Thanks fellers:rockwoot:

guess this explains my wifes odd cravings lately..the other day she wanted me to go to DQ and get her a buster bar and a spicy chicken sammich..and she usually hates spicy foods.
    she will be going to the doc next week,I hope everything goes well...there where a few complications with our first.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

guess this explains my wifes odd cravings lately..the other day she wanted me to go to DQ and get her a buster bar and a spicy chicken sammich..and she usually hates spicy foods.
    she will be going to the doc next week,I hope everything goes well...there where a few complications with our first.

Ya congrats RH, if in the future I have any meds left and you need them for nerve calming sedation purposes I'll throw them your way!
    :rofl:

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Thought I would be nice tonight and bring home White Castle for the hubby. Well now my car smells like it has a giant castle shaped air freshener in it. gross.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Do you know who the father is yet?:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom