• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    BTW, BJ... what movie are all your avatars from? I've noticed you've rotated through several from that movie (or at least, I think you have) over the past few months.

HOLY :poop:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's The Big Lebowski...Don't ask questions and move that movie DIRECTLY to the top of your queue RIGHT NOW.

Seriously, go do it right now, I'll wait.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Oh and I stopped by the gun shop today and well I bought this!! don't hate on me now!! :D

SWMP9c.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I own the full size .40 and love it, it has less felt recoil than any other .40 I have ever shot, and even beats most 9mm, so this will be a welcome addition to my gun collection!! and carry guns!! How do you like yours Big?.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I think that would backfire on you... all the drivers on their phones would lose signal and then start looking at the phone trying to figure out why they dropped the call whenever they get close to you. So all the drivers near you would be even more distracted!

Backfire or not, I'm going to bye myself one and I WILL USE IT WITH OUT FEAR. I aint kiddin', I absolutely believe there must be a law nationwide that bans cell phone talking while driving. Hell, they created OnStar, why can they create something that if your cell phone rings and then the signal is picked up for more than 20 seconds (which means a person is on it) then it cuts the accelerator and the car slows to a stop.

Dude, I would love it...end rant

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I live in a small town in Southern Indiana ;) , name witheld to protect the dumb, and I see small town stuff all the time. But today was an all time new small town low.

I stopped at a local Goodwill store to see if they had any books that I read. On my way out I see a green Ford Ranger pull into the lot and park. That didn't seem to be out of the normal realm of daily life so I paid it no mind. Then I notice there a woman sitting in the bed of the truck. This too didn't see too far out of sorts, then the man driving the truck dropped the tail gait and there next to the woman was a wheel chair. It's this moment that I also notice that she dresses out at 325, easy. So, I got to wondering how it could be that you are too dam*ed lazy to climb into the cab of a standard sized (height) pick-up truck, but you've got the energy to be hauled around like a sow to the slaughter house? Yep, humans, some anyway, seem to have lost their desire for humility, privacy and pride.

I did find three books, and laughed all the way home after seeing a fatty roll out of the bed of a pick-up truck. All I could think of was "What's eating Gilbert Grape". Just thought I'd share.

Before I get flamed, she stood up out of the truck bed and sat down into the wheel chair. I think her knees may have been the issue, you know...being big and all.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Not even slightly.:scratch:

I'm just saying, you have 4 bronze badges and ~1,400 posts...If you got ~30 percent of those posts deleted, but kept all the rep, your QPI would sky rocket.

Ah, okay. :cool: Hmm.. let's see.. how can I get this thread deleted... hmm...

HOLY :poop:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's The Big Lebowski...Don't ask questions and move that movie DIRECTLY to the top of your queue RIGHT NOW.

Seriously, go do it right now, I'll wait.

Done.
    4mPP

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Backfire or not, I'm going to bye myself one and I WILL USE IT WITH OUT FEAR. I aint kiddin', I absolutely believe there must be a law nationwide that bans cell phone talking while driving. Hell, they created OnStar, why can they create something that if your cell phone rings and then the signal is picked up for more than 20 seconds (which means a person is on it) then it cuts the accelerator and the car slows to a stop.

I actually disagree with the idea of banning various behaviors while driving. Without creating a thread-jack here (wait, huh?), I'll just point to a piece I wrote a few months ago when the texting-while-driving legislation was being considered in the IN GA.

Caleb's iBlogger: Why There Should Be No Ban On Texting-and-driving

Feel free to comment thereupon or to start a different thread and invite me to it if you want to discuss that topic. :)

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Both. My main system is N and the wife's laptop is G. :rolleyes: It was suppose to be N, but Dell sent the wrong part. :xmad: Just found out last night. Only had the laptop 2 months.

I got a NetGear WNT-2000 wireless N router and love it, have had laptops all over the house hook up to it with no problem.

As you can see below my house is far from small and the router is in the room at the very far left of the picture, 3 foot to the left of that window.
    We've had my nephew and niece's laptop's all over the house with not one problem and they are all G. 60ft to the far east, 5 walls.

I've even had my old tower upstairs using a cheapo AirLink wireless usb adapter that was streaming internet with no problem at all through 3 walls and the subfloor.

Best 89.00 I ever spend on a router. Now I just need to get a 2 printer wireless print server and a wireless gaming router to use with my Earthlink internet phone router.

And I used to be a die hard Linksys guy until I got the NetGear.

picture.php

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I can't agree with a new law, but I'm not going to worry about someone hitting me or someone else when their call gets dropped. Just one more person who'll wake up and realize that texting or talking and driving is STUPID. Let them hit me. I'll sue them so fast their insurance will be paying me for a whole new truck! :D

I just want people to get their heads out their ass and freaking DRIVE! 20 in a 40 is NOT acceptable, swerving all over the road is NOT acceptable, and cutting people off because you're phone is glued to your face is NOT acceptable. I will make it a point to test your reaction time if you engage in this driving behavior around me. ;)

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Your blog, if I'm not wrong, reviews and considers texting. That shouldn't be done while driving either. However, I see a lot less people texting than I do talking and that was the topic of my rant.

Both are inherently distracting, therefore dangerous and should be avoided.

end thread jack...sorry my PW buddies

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I got a NetGear WNT-2000 wireless N router and love it, have had laptops all over the house hook up to it with no problem.

As you can see below my house is far from small and the router is in the room at the very far left of the picture, 3 foot to the left of that window.
    We've had my nephew and niece's laptop's all over the house with not one problem and they are all G. 60ft to the far east, 5 walls.

I've even had my old tower upstairs using a cheapo AirLink wireless usb adapter that was streaming internet with no problem at all through 3 walls and the subfloor.

Best 89.00 I ever spend on a router. Now I just need to get a 2 printer wireless print server and a wireless gaming router to use with my Earthlink internet phone router.

And I used to be a die hard Linksys guy until I got the NetGear.

picture.php

I know that house.... I know I've seen it somewhere... :scratch: Moon rd? Nah, too close. Hmmm.

Either way. I'm thinking it may be my computer. I upgraded my Advanced System care to Pro from free, and reinstalled the card. Seems to stay connected, but I get a lot of "timed out" errors and the like. Most times I have to refresh and resend the data. It's really annoying. I'm getting ready to test the connection on Combat Arms to see how it works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom