• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Would someone mind repping Relic for me? I'm an idiot and I pulled an IndyBeerMan and NEG repped him on accident; the only difference is I'm not doped up on pills.:):

not a big deal really. it was good for a laugh and that was worth it. I wish ever one would neg rep me...wonder if the neg rep badges are black and blue?:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Why's that? Gonna just break down and get a reeaalllllyyy long CAT5?

You think I'm just being funny, but I've seen it done!

If you do end up just taking your wifi crap out back and blasting it with the SKS, be sure to invite us over to watch/help! I don't think I've shot my SKS since the last SKS shoot, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind the exercise.

On a related note... I'm sooooo close to finishing up my degree. I'm thinking about finding some place I can take my textbooks and shoot the pages out of em! Only problem is that my normal range down here in the Terrible Hole explicitly has a rule that says "No textbooks".

Nah, the queen of the house is putting a line in down by the computer to put her phone into. That way I can hook up the DSL box and router to it and just hardwire the computer into it. :D I'll sell the DLink PCIe card since it's a nice one and only 2 months old. If that. It works, it's just all the interference around here. There's only 9 different networks in range of mine all running on a different channel. Not to mention their phones and crap. :rolleyes: Someone's just messing with my signal is all.

I do have a P3 tower sitting here that would be IDEAL for target practice. :D We'll have to have an INGO Computer Shoot somewhere...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    not a big deal really. it was good for a laugh and that was worth it. I wish ever one would neg rep me...wonder if the neg rep badges are black and blue?:dunno:

Nope, just different shades of red.

It's in the FAQ somewhere(yep, INGO has a FAQ), but I can't seem to find it.

I was unaware you can disable your rep display if you want to...I'm not sure if I like that, but I guess it doesn't matter because if you get into the red you are usually a spamming troll who gets bant anyway.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    15 hrs of work today....yay over time! boo being wore out:noway:
    Then I came home to find BazookaJoe gave me neg rep:dunno::laugh:

Would someone mind repping Relic for me? I'm an idiot and I pulled an IndyBeerMan and NEG repped him on accident; the only difference is I'm not doped up on pills.:):

HAHAHAHA.. oh man, pulled a Beerman! :hehe:

I got him for ya, BJ. :yesway:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    mk2ja said:
    Only problem is that my normal range down here in the Terrible Hole explicitly has a rule that says "No textbooks".

That bad huh?

Damn, a lot of frustrated College grads huh!?

Shooting book is not a good thing, they should be saved so if and when you have kids you can show them and say "You think you've got it bad, this is what I had when I was in school" :D

Haha, well, it ain't necessarily all that bad, but I've been here 5 years now, and I'm oh-so-ready to GTFO, that's all! And if I didn't read the textbooks when I was a student, what makes me think I'd go back and read them later, right?

My kids'd probably be bewildered that we actually had books that were printed instead of downloaded.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I had a thought today. Would it be wrong of someone to have a cellphone jammer in their car and drive around with it on low-medium power so it only effects the drivers on the road who are incessantly chatting on the phone and not paying attention to the road? :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Thanks fellas.

a side not: I gotta send my mag extension back to midway...it says its for a winchester but the threads dont match up at all! Im going to exchange it for another and see if maybe it was a flawed part:dunno: I did realize that I need a 2 round extension instead of a 3.
    a 3 round extension extends past the barrel a bit to much...not sure if that would cause any problems or not:dunno:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I had a thought today. Would it be wrong of someone to have a cellphone jammer in their car and drive around with it on low-medium power so it only effects the drivers on the road who are incessantly chatting on the phone and not paying attention to the road? :D

I think that would backfire on you... all the drivers on their phones would lose signal and then start looking at the phone trying to figure out why they dropped the call whenever they get close to you. So all the drivers near you would be even more distracted!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom