• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Pain is caused by inflammation. (Well, it's caused by other stuff too...)
    Take the anti-imflammatory as prescribed. But man, try to not get dependant on the Hydro, it's a tough one to kick. Driving on hydro is "driving under the influence", just as driving while drinking. Granted, they can't test you for it (levels, easily anyway). But if you're swerving or driving "impaired", they can haul you in, and just because it is prescribed, doesn't mean anything.
    Good luck with the shoulder!

This is not my first time around the block on Vik's young padawan, I'm only taking them as needed to keep the pain level down to a manageable level.

Now driving.....that's why I'm off 4 more weeks, on the Vik's during the day so the doc has that right on the report, NO DRIVING, and it's killing me because my wife's driving is making me crazy.

Does has it side beifits, I'm getting chauffeured around by my buddy, and today (Thursday) him and his wife are taking me to Greenwood to pick up the wife's vehicle (3 O2 sensor's replaced and a blower motor) and we're stopping for Famous Dave's ribs, I can taste them now!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    You know something, if you take your kids to a public area like a doctors office, a restaurant or something like that, you should have the common friggin courtesy to control them. it's annoying at best and teaches the kid he can what he wants where ever he wants at worst.

Sometimes I wish I didn't live in this time frame because of just the way people act. When I was younger if I stepped out of line, caused a ruckus, tried to throw a fit, ect, ect...... My mom would tear my butt up, that happened ONCE, one time and one time only.

Nowadays there is 3 kinds of parents.

The one who still raise their kids the right way.

The one who are scared :poop:less because they never punished their kids and are now afraid if they do that the kid will yell "Child Abuse"

And the last category, the one's who don't give a :poop:.

Parent 1, I applaud them

Parent 2, needs to take the kid to a children's home and wake the kid up. Let them know that this is the next place they'll call home if they don't straighten up, scare'm, then you can start the disciplinary process without fear.

Parent 3, needs needs the reproductive organs removed and the kid put with someone who cares.

We don't have kids, but we have had the luxury of my sister's two kids and my Brother in law's three to have around and I can say that they have been brought up right. Polite, manners and respectful, and it's because the parents cared enough to make it matter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom