Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The drugs, man...get off of them.

Nope, looks like my stay home was extended 4 more weeks because of inflammation/swelling in the shoulder. That means I stay on my Vicodin for the time being (does not want me to drive because of it) and have to switch to a stronger anti-inflammatory.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Nope, looks like my stay home was extended 4 more weeks because of inflammation/swelling in the shoulder. That means I stay on my Vicodin for the time being (does not want me to drive because of it) and have to switch to a stronger anti-inflammatory.

Pain is caused by inflammation. (Well, it's caused by other stuff too...)
    Take the anti-imflammatory as prescribed. But man, try to not get dependant on the Hydro, it's a tough one to kick. Driving on hydro is "driving under the influence", just as driving while drinking. Granted, they can't test you for it (levels, easily anyway). But if you're swerving or driving "impaired", they can haul you in, and just because it is prescribed, doesn't mean anything.
    Good luck with the shoulder!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Maria carey is not hot. she is a wonderful worldly example of what make up can do for a woman she can sing, but with out the make up, she is ass ugly. excuse me... I mean butt ugly

Sorry to bust your bubble, but that was makeup alteration for that role, other words, sort like making a hot girl look like one of the Romulan women in the latest Start Trek movie:

For Mariah Carey, the road to transforming herself into Ms.Weiss, an ally of the struggling protagonist in Precious, was hard — and hairy. Very hairy. To judge by her recent comments to the press, the diva’s notable performance as the weary, Rayon-clad, makeup-free social worker is dominated in her mind by the presence of one rather intense fake mustache, in addition to the other elements of the look that director Lee Daniels insisted on (he had Carey’s breasts bound and bags added to underneath her eyes, for instance). “I could see her hands shaking” as he makeup went on, Daniels told the L.A. Times. Hear Carey’s laments in the following quotes.

“They totally changed me. I didn't want to look in the mirror. It was beyond dressing down because Lee Daniels loved to torture me. He really wanted me to not just look plain, he wanted me to look homely. That was his goal. He wanted a mustache and an under-the-eye thing and the bad hair. Now I see why he wanted it because people didn't recognize me and he didn't want me to take people out of the movie because they were seeing Mariah Carey.”

Mariah Carey Speaks Out on Her Precious Mustache -- Vulture

Here's a picture of her at the 2009 Caines Film Festival plugging the movie.
    1c246a7727938fed5b6edb23feaf4a40.jpg

Ya she's but ugly:laugh:, to a Romulan,:rofl: not to me and other earth bound dudes!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I woke up to a swollen uvula and didn't know what was going on. Puked about 5 times from gagging on it. I head to the doctor in an hour. Fun times :n00b:
    Is that the little punching bag at the back of the throat? That happened to me 3 weeks ago......that stupid thing was 3 times it's size and dragging against my tongue....

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I wish he would finish it. I would love to have it for urban deer season.

I got mine in today....it is way heavy :):. I can chop some sh*t up.

Next, I need to track down a back pack. I'm looking for one with the MOLLE straps on it so I can add extra pouches and stuff.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Just finished dinner thick cut pepper bacon BLT's was going to make a post w/pictures but the camera didn't save the pictures.......FAIL but I still ate a B.A. BLT so bacon WIN and thats all that matters:yesway:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Oh holy :poop:, I didn't even realize that was supposed to be a girl!

Is that movie worth watching? I've never seen it. I never really had a desire to.

The movie GI Jane was pretty good. Granted it's not the best military movie ever, but I thought it was good. It's worth watching once anyway.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Is that the little punching bag at the back of the throat? That happened to me 3 weeks ago......that stupid thing was 3 times it's size and dragging against my tongue....
    Yep. There are several reasons for it happening: infection, dehydration, irritation, blah blah. If you're a smoker, a drinker, and you snore, it can happen.

I didn't drink at all last night, I don't smoke, and I don't snore often so I went to the doctor to figure out what was going on.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    What happened? Has there been a Congressional directed moratorium on PWing?

Must be investigating why Bigum has so many badges, and how it has effected the economy.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom