• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Ok boys. Now that my internet is working and I can no longer keep my eyes open and GI Jane is almost over... I bid you adieu. :)

Sexy sexy.
    gi-jane.jpg

That pic kinda weirds me out SE..........I like the Isreali army girl pics better.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Go HAWKS!! Just thought I throw that in.

Dude, you aren't supposed to be here...so, you should probably not post in the Break Room until you have more than 50 posts. Right now, you don't have that.

Go back and read page 960 and after, you'll get the point...not my rule, but I play by it

Le Doug

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I woke up to a swollen uvula and didn't know what was going on. Puked about 5 times from gagging on it. I head to the doctor in an hour. Fun times :n00b:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    You guys weren't so hard on me when I joined.

EDIT: I do see I got a stern warning, I'd forgotten about....nevermind.

Yea, I think you got a kind warning, but you weren't pitching one liners. You were carrying on a conversation. So I think you were cut some much deserved slack.

Le Doug

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Oh holy :poop:, I didn't even realize that was supposed to be a girl!

Is that movie worth watching? I've never seen it. I never really had a desire to.

Did you think it was a pretty man? :gheyhi: Dude, they are out there. I remember when I first started thinking of women as pleasure toys and would holler at gilrs with long hair and a nice butt only to have them turn and it was a dude. I would yell get a hair cut, grow a mustache, or something like that and run like he*l.

BTW mk2ja - Did you ever go to sleep after last nights festivities :buddies:, and do you have the fun times hang over?:D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I just found an ammo bonus.

I stopped earlier and bought a 50 pack box of 45 FMJ. While putting them in my little plastic ammo box, I found 15 JHP

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Did you think it was a pretty man? :gheyhi: Dude, they are out there. I remember when I first started thinking of women as pleasure toys and would holler at gilrs with long hair and a nice butt only to have them turn and it was a dude. I would yell get a hair cut, grow a mustache, or something like that and run like he*l.

BTW mk2ja - Did you ever go to sleep after last nights festivities :buddies:, and do you have the fun times hang over?:D

I didn't know what to think!

So, this was you?
    YouTube - HOT Beach girl

Heh heh, yes I got some sleep, but no, I didn't get a hangover. Never been drunk (and don't plan on it) because I stop drinking before I get that far. I don't like not being in control of myself.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    sexy? she looks like a 12yr old boy! you aint rite SE!!!:dunno:

That pic kinda weirds me out SE..........I like the Isreali army girl pics better.

Well if you guys don't like hot chicks with big boobs and big guns then you guys weird ME out! :laugh: I wouldn't care if she was still bald or had that down-to-her-ass hair still, she's hot.

As for her being a whore, well, Mariah Carey was a whore too, but I still think she's hot (or she was before she gained a hundred pounds) and Ida still hit it (again, before she blew up like a ballon)! :):

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Maria carey is not hot. she is a wonderful worldly example of what make up can do for a woman she can sing, but with out the make up, she is ass ugly. excuse me... I mean butt ugly

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom