• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I can't believe how hard it is to find a job 7 months since I got laid off. Me and my GF are on the verge of losing our power and water we havnt had food in the apt for 3 months. Does anyone know anywhere that's hiring in hendricks county?

Afraid not, friend, I'm way down here on the Southern end... things aren't too bad down here... if you don't have much to lose, maybe set up here and try your luck down here? Not sure. The best of luck to the both of you... this economy is slaughtering the American people. I say the 'economy', as though it's some mythical beast... I'll re-phrase - the government's mishandling of the economy is slaughtering the American people.

As for food, there are private organizations to help some with that, though like I said, I am a total stranger to your county. Takes a lot to stick that pride back, but survival is all. And hopefully, when things do manage to turn around, you can give back then, maybe. I don't know, just some ideas.

As for the piece, if you're not alive to fire it, it is useless. Then again, without a piece to preserve what one does have, it might be taken.

Maybe someone near you will loan you a carry piece for some small collateral or something? Not sure, but worth a try.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Thanks for your support Bazooka. And yes its my only gun. For some reason my repping ability hasn't been turned on so take a mental note +1 for you. And no worries I love this site to much to quit coming around.

Can you not rep right now, or have you never been able to? Maybe you can't rep because your rep points are really low...I tried to rep you before replying, but I'm out ATM.

Anyway, like you said, there's no reason to quit coming here; if you own ZERO guns, but support the 2A, that's all that matters. Keep coming and having fun.:yesway:

I wish you the best with your (very near) future endeavors...You'll get back on your feet soon enough.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Well I took all the construction classes in highschool I could and for awhile I did demolition and brick laying. I drove a box truck and worked in the vendor business. I have salesperson training.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I have a buddy from high school. He is a Union Carpenter, not sure where he is working at now. I'll see what he says the "procedure" is for getting in on that. I know he works lots, and makes good money. I think it is done on an Apprenticeship setup.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok boys. Now that my internet is working and I can no longer keep my eyes open and GI Jane is almost over... I bid you adieu. :)

Sexy sexy.
    gi-jane.jpg

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I heard on the news that Vectren wants to do ANOTHER rate hike.:xmad:
    I really am sick of Vectren...seems they are trying to make it to where no one can afford to turn their lights on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom